Page 8140 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 714076408040809081308138813981408141814281508190824086409140 ... LastLast
Results 81,391 to 81,400 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that I am his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another of my all time most popular videos. As I'm wearing my sexiest pair of lacy panties showing off my ass and feet at the same time.
    And I know exactly how it's turning you on the entire time you're watching me. I think you should be worshiping me. Cum find out why!
    Models: MissArcana

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 896 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You NEED this clip. And the hefty price tag? Because my tits are worth it.
    Can you afford to see me in my sheer white T? I am TOP DOLLAR.

USE MAKEUP CODE "Tits"
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
    Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerize, Mermerize techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
    I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience.
    I'll see you soon....slave.
    Annabel
    Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
    Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
    GiveMystieMore 100%
    GiveMystieEverything 500%
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
    Size: 2.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clammy feet released from my tight fitting flat leather zip up shoes. You, My pathetic slave, need to learn some restraint or learn the hard way. The wrath of My large Size 10 US meaty British feet
    Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
    Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 586 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 15 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 299 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Filthy feet for a filthy boy! I kick off my sneakers which I have been wearing barefoot. My feet are dirty and I put them up for you to worship. You are so weak for my filthy feet, so I make you jerk off for me. Draining your wallet and balls is so easy when you are obsessed with my dirty soles. I tease you with my dirty soles and give you a countdown at the end.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile