Page 8073 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 707375737973802380638071807280738074807580838123817385739073 ... LastLast
Results 80,721 to 80,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to tease you with My sexy toes, yeah My hot little toes and feet! My beautiful pedicured bare toenails and sexy toe rings are ready to flirt with you. My feet are just another thing for you to love about Me!
    Includes but not limited to... toe fetish, toenail fetish, foot fetish, bare feet, soles, toe wiggling, bare toenails, toe rings, foot worship, brat girl, femdom pov, sexy lingerie.
    Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
    Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another loser sub who thinks they can last under my divine ass. Pff, we'll see.

Is there anything more honorable and rewarding then serving as a chair for a divine butt? No of course not. You are in the enviable position of being positioned under Sydney's amazing behind. Of all the people out there she picked your loser face to sit on, you better impress her. Did you practice holding your breath like she told you to? We'll see how well you do as she takes your breath away. Even if you get a boner in the process, that's totally understandable. Can you see the curves of her ass down there? You better enjoy the view because it might be the last thing you see if you fail this challenge.
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Size: 622 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave!
    Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
    Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome! My name is nurse Briar and I'll be teaching you how to milk your prostate today. Don't be nervous! I guarantee that you are in the best of hands. Just sit back and follow my instructions on how to milk both your cock and your prostate gland. I promise that you are going to have the most intense orgasm of you life!
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 479 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just took over your company. I marched into the board room and made the CEO get on all fours and kiss My heels. But I didn't stop there. I got on the table and made the ENTIRE board of directors crumble to My feet. My power is too much for these so called "powerful men." But am I going to stop there? No! I'm taking over the whole company and making you losers line up, with paychecks in mouths, ready to drop EVERYTHING at My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video).
    As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
    Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles...
    Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
    After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 565 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Long ago in Ancient Egypt there lived a supreme ruler known as Queen Ceara. She enslaved thousands of men that worshipped her like a Goddess and groveled at her feet. By simply gazing upon her beauty made men weak and desperate to fulfill their Queens wishes. Serve the almighty Queen Ceara and pledge your life to her! Show her your love by sacrificing your own body to her ritual dagger.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My tits are irresistible. Big, natural, perfectly round. They are like magnets making you stupid and weak. You can hardly look away from my powerful cleavage. No surprise there, men are so predictable. But this time you'll have to do better if you don't want to go broke. This is a staring contest game which I bet you have no chance at winning. In order to avoid paying penalty, you will do your best and try to stare into my beautiful green eyes, and not at my magnificent breasts. Sounds simple, right? But is it? As mesmerizing as my eyes are, you can't help but feel the urge to look lower, into my deep cleavage and at my sexy pink nipples. Every slip costs you money, every second adds to the debt. But even knowing you'll most probably have to pay dearly doesn't stop you. You HAVE to play. You HAVE to try. You HAVE to pay. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile