Page 8063 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 706375637963801380538061806280638064806580738113816385639063 ... LastLast
Results 80,621 to 80,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My loyal and obedient slave boy. Come into My private quarters and worship My feet as I bathe. I enjoy a bubble bath as you give My sexy soles a tongue bath. I guide you into what I enjoy as I spread My toes and wiggle them in your face.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's that time, losers. Bikinis, lotion, and skin...oh my! You can barely contain your tiny excitement. All you want to do all day is visit the pool and tug away LOL. Torment yourself further and feed into your tit obsession...it's not like you can look away anyway.
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
    Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Resolution: 772 x 1 372
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So, you want to be financially dominated by Me but you're not quite sure where to start? Don't worry, My little paypuppet. This easy, everyday task will loosen you up and is suitable for any sized wallet!
    Models: Goddess Eliza

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't buy this clip unless you're going to follow My instructions. Don't pretend to be into findom when you clearly aren't- you'll just find yourself blocked.Watch My gorgeous body as I encourage you to drop a tribute. The only way to watch this video and achieve full sexual satisfaction is by pressing 'send' on that tribute button.Add My mark ups: 25% serve | 50% losertaxxx | 100% pig4erryn | 200% addicted2errynMy Pro Domme website: www.GoddessErryn.com
    Models: Erryn Hex

Duration: 9 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoy my latest Production in 4k, If you have a #taboo #milf custom email me now, I am offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Taboo customs all throughout May~ Let's celebrate Domme-Mommy Right with lots of customs, tributes and gifts!
    Your existence is pathetic, you are literally an abomination, a genetic mutation. Your Step-Parents should have been sterilized, carrying on such weak genes and characteristics should have been forbidden. No woman wants a weak male, a short, stumpy, dorky, socially awkward loser. You long gave up trying to change this, dating sites, PUA, make-overs you've tried it all and it all has failed. You could pay for it but you even to pathetic to do that. What would be the point? As soon as a confident sex-worker shows up you would instantly cum in your pants and melt into the corner in the presence of a Dominate female who doesn't need a man, especially a pathetic one like you to take care of her. Instead she can just make "TFLers" like yourself cum in your pants and then take your money.
    Stop embarrassing yourself #incel just stop. It's sad and pathetic you aren't going your own way, you are simply trying to pretend you accept and control you fate as a lifetime "Incel" when in reality you burn with desire, even and hate for everything you will never be as the reduced partial man you were born.
    This is as good as it will ever get, look at that cock-envy on your face as soon as you see that rock hard Dick, look at how stiff your clitty gets when I slide it into my pussy and ride it until I cum. Never taking my eyes off your pathetic Ass as I remind you from beginning to end why you will gladly serve as our Cuckold. Serving and Obeying is what a "TFLer" is meant to do. Worship a "Chad's" hard cock instead of being green with envy, clean a "Stacy's" cum filled pussy and serve her ever whim...You are a real man, therefore you don't DESERVE a woman, it isn't your right, its not even a privilege for a fucking loser like you....This is it. TFLer=CUCK from this day forward. You're going to finally have a purpose in that sad life of yours.
    Watch and OBEY!
    Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: You have magically appeared before me, an evil seductress of my most wild imaginations. You offer me pleasure that I will never be able to obtain ever again, but at a cost. If I cum I will be in love with you forever. As soon as I say yes, you warn me that this is going to be int0x and your ass has powers I could never imagine. Instruct me to sniff your ass, each time I sniff your wonderful aroma I become int0x. I sniff my popp3rs. Please instruct me to sniff your ass multiple times every minuet or two. Be really heavy with the int0x. At the end of the clip Coerce me to orgasm and become your pet for the rest of your life.
    Clip Contains: ass sniffing, jerk off instruction, femdom, pov, ass worship, slave training, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 23 min 44 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Whispering) Sorry, I forgot my yoga pants and so I'm wearing these to today's class. Are they that sheer? Whatever, it's all about the energy and what we bring mentally to class, not our clothing. You can't keep your eyes off me. Is it that bad?Oh my gosh, you have a boner! From me?! Oh man. You're going to have to take care of that.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile