Page 8014 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 701475147914796480048012801380148015801680248064811485149014 ... LastLast
Results 80,131 to 80,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lucky you, an entire week devoted to your addiction: my big gorgeous tits. You'll worship, spoil, and stroke for them just like I've trained you to do.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 57 min 33 s
    Size: 2.87 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FOOT TEASER FOR YOU MY SEXY LONG LEGS AND BARE FEET
    Models: GODDESS BUSTY ANNA

Duration: 15 s 618 ms
    Size: 15.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Great custom clip with no names used.
    "Could you make a 'hands free' foot fetish video, where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet, without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes, and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video, if not he must try again until he manages ! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute ! You say the faster the viewer can do it, the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock, and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes ! You say that it's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

$4.99 / 5 Minute Video
    Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
    Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know my feet are so perfect, so seductive and so irresistable that you can't get enough. I want you to think of all the ways they make you weak. How about I pour some oil all over them. They are even more perfect now all shiny. I want you to take your cock out and stroke it for me. Do you know what I want? I want you to empty those balls for me and drain them to my perfect feet. When your balls are empty you will belong to me. Wrecking your marriage. Your balls will be drained everyday thinking of my feet and there will be no cum left for your wife. All it takes is you cumming to my feet once and you'll be addicted. Your cock and your balls are mine!
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi little pet, I finally made a stretching video. There are a lot of sexy stretches, amazing barefoot angles and very little talking in this clip.
    Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s