Page 8013 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 701375137913796380038011801280138014801580238063811385139013 ... LastLast
Results 80,121 to 80,130 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to worship and serve my big beautiful breasts. You will be allowed to stroke and edge.
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
    Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and high arches.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

something along the lines of 'worship momm's Pantyhose' only with sheer-to-waist black pantyhose and some sexy heels. In this video Step-Mom will be getting ready for a date and describing to her son how she plans on seducing her prey with her feminine charms. Lots of leg shots in hose.
    Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
    50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
    100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
    500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
    1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're obsessed with tits so worship mine. They're absolutely perfect as I tease and play with your obsession for boobs. You've never seen beautiful natural breasts like this before.. so I'm going to keep drawing you in because I know you cant get enough of them. Watch my big tits bounce and jiggle. Keep getting weak for my breasts and my breasts only.
    Markup Codes:
    25% PRINCESSARIELLE
    50% WORSHIPARIELLE
    75% BRAINLESS
    100% STUPIDFUCKTAX
    Models: WowArielle

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p
    (Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
    INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is for anyone needing to be trained for the first time, or reminded of the best way to worship me. Start your addiction to me today. Be good and use a markup code: "THYRA", "AllForThyra", "ONLYTHYRA", "ThyraAddict", or "RuinedbyThyra".
    Models: Mistress Thyra

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you let me fucking wait for you. You've neglected your Goddess