Page 8011 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 701175117911796180018009801080118012801380218061811185119011 ... LastLast
Results 80,101 to 80,110 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're in for quite the little treat today. Take your cock out. You'll be under Lacie's power from now on. Relax for me while you stroke alllll the way up and alllll the way down. It feels so good to stroke for me. You're all mine! Every jerk of that cock is one step closer to me owning you forever. Do you want to cum for me? When I countdown from 10 you're going to shoot a big load succumbing to me completely, letting me own you completely inside and out. Good boy.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Q-tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me, you're almost a pro, so just make sure to have some lube ready and I'll decide the rest...
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you, She needs a real man.
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dee arrives this week in a powerful and playful new session. It seems that you've been dating her Step-Sister Debbie, and she has other ideas. Evidently Dee's decided you deserve an

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You got used to playing this breathing game. And I can relate. But from now on it is not going to be just breathing and stroking. It's gonna be so much more. More complicated. More exciting. More challenging. Nothing that you cannot bare. Just make sure to obey! Your Goddess Nina is waiting for you
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 22 min 41 s
    Size: 831 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 826 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you're weak for this. Middle finger, big tits, and verbal abuse. Buy the clip and listen to what I think about you worthless fucks. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 1 min 26 s
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile