Page 7998 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 699874987898794879887996799779987999800080088048809884988998 ... LastLast
Results 79,971 to 79,980 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ew you don't actually think a loser like you deserves to look, feel, or taste titties, do you?!?! Haha no way, you know the truth! Loser boys like you are so undeserving of such a fun and delicious activity. You see though, I'm super hot, so I can see, touch, and lick titties whenever I want to. Must suck to be such a loser grabbing at your own man titties while you wank just to imagine the fun I get to have!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used** You can't stop staring - you're obsessed with my tits! And you always get so close to seeing them. Hoping maybe I'll slip up? Ha. Keep staring loser, and keep dreaming. I want you to stroke and edge to this clip... and who knows... maybe I'll even give you a cum countdown!
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta Tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So obsessed with my tits, you'll pay just about anything to jerk off to them. While it's fun to make you pay a premium just to stroke, it's even more fun making you tribute while you hump your hand! This jerk session is going leave your wallet drained, and maybe your balls if you're lucky.

Categories: Financial Domination, Tit Worship, Findom, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, Instructional, JOI, JOI Games, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Brat Girls, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 12 min 50 s
    Size: 763 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you tired of being lonely, of going to bed alone every night after spending hours jerking off instead of having sex? Do you want a girlfriend? Well, I have something to alleviate that pain - a solution to your self pity, perhaps. No, I will not pretend to be your girlfriend, this is not one of those clips. I'm here to remind you something crucial to bring you back down to reality, to stifle those desires that keep you from true happiness.
    I want to remind you that any girl who would ever show any affection toward you - any sort of interest at all - would not look anything like Me. She would be ugly, boring, completely unremarkable. Why would you want to settle? Why would you want to settle when there's Me? Serving Me, a beautiful Goddess, is far more exhilarating than having a mediocre girlfriend. Spending money on dates with a below average girl is a waste of your resources. It will feel much, much more fulfilling to serve Me. To give to Me.
    Serving a Goddess beats having a naggy girlfriend and day. So quit your hunt - quit your self pity. Give up on the desires that hold you back, and dedicate yourself to Me. You will feel better.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI | 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI | 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI | 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE | 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG | Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki | Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a boob for boobs. You can't help but act dumb and reckless for a big set of boobs. You love being a jerk off junkie for my big boobs. I wear a delicate lace bra that just cups my incredible tits to perfection. The sight of my cleavage just sends your sex drive into over drive. In this video I encourage you to continue being my jerk off junkie and worshiping my irresistible cans.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration:
    Resolution: x
    Format:
    Size: 3.36 KiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're so obsessed with my tits. Always looking down, dick twitching. So pathetic. In fact, I bet you can't even control yourself if I let you stroke away to them. That's why we're playing a little game. You get to stroke (no slowing down) until I think you've suffered enough and give you a countdown... then you'll finally get to explode guilt-free! Just make sure you listen carefully, some countdowns might not be real, and cumming too soon will cost you! Good boys add a code to their order:
    Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
    +50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile