Page 7974 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 697474747874792479647972797379747975797679848024807484748974 ... LastLast
Results 79,731 to 79,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well, here you go. 10 minutes of me, and only me, see everything and worship it, you'll fall in love... if you haven't already...
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm not just some random big tittied broad tossing around a few insults to make extra income. Fucking with Me is psychological warfare. If you're bored with vapid role-play and you want something REAL, if you've been craving complete mental domination, here it is. Watch this for an intense brainfuck unlike anything else you'll find in clips. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Even in 2017, as a little **** Domme, I was taking ALL of your cash... and trust me, I don't plan on stopping there.
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    These perfect natural breast had control over you from the very first time you looked my way. You have always had a thing for tits but feeling my natural sexually and seeing the way I use it against you drives you mad. You gave my tits all your power! and in this mind numbed state I could get anything I wanted from you.
    This clip contains: Brat Girl - Tits - Cum Countdown - Cock Tease - Financial Domination
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at you, already rock hard. I wouldn't be surprised if your hands aren't already on your dick and you're just pumping away. Did I grant you permission to do that? No. Normally I sit here and I encourage your endless jerking and your endless hand humping, I encourage you to just get hornier and hornier and to just stroke all your worries and fears away, but not today. Today you need a lesson: Submission isn't just about being a horny mess drooling all over yourself getting heavier and heavier balls until you explode. Submission isn't about you. Submission is about me.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 16 min 31 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, Squeeze them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello my lovely pain slut. I hope you are ready to experience pain and pleasure today! I have a deck of cards here and the pain or pleasure you feel will be a direct result of which card I pull from the deck. Red cards equal pain to your cock or balls and black cards equal the pleasure you will feel from being able to stroke for me. We will go through the entire deck, alternating your pain or pleasure with the card I pull. Once we get to the end of the deck you will be allowed to stroke until you have an amazing orgasm! Pain always makes your orgasms so much more intense so you better be ready... this will be the hardest you cum in a very long time!
    Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 19 min 26 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
    You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
    She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
    Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
    I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
    As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
    I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
    You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
    I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
    Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
    I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
    I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
    As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
    I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
    I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
    I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
    When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We know you are such a slut for being denied by beautiful women. Luckily for you, you are going to be the victim of a whole lot of denial from both Myself, and the ever-so-sexy Goddess Eva de Vil.

Obviously, there are two pairs of beautiful, perky, perfect tits in front of you. and you're tempted to stroke to the sight of them despite the fact that you're going to be denied of the full view. Worse yet - or better - our pretty pussies and asses are accentuated by our tiny, shiny shorts, and this puts your sex drive into overdrive.

.But you can't resist the temptation. All you can think about is having the opportunity to drool, gaze and stroke.

Will you even get to cum for our devilishly teasing bodies? What do you think? But you'll stroke anyway - aware of the probable outcome - knowing that this is too much of a treat to pass up.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com Follow Me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Follow Eva de Vil on Twitter: @TheEvaDeVil
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Size: 612 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Some guys are idiots. Sydney caught her boyfriend cheating on her. But instead of getting sad or angry, she gets even. He's all locked up in a body bag after being Silly Stuff. Sydney decides to document her entire revenge plan. And that plan includes a lot of face sitting and ass smothering. Until he can't handle it anymore. Anyone who thinks Sydney's ass is too big is a fool. Sydney's boyfriend made the mistake of telling her that he thinks it's too big. What a loser. Clearly, there needs to be extra punishment for that. And struggle as he might, there is no match for Sydney's glorious ass.
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 641 MiB
    Download From AnzFile