Page 7972 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 697274727872792279627970797179727973797479828022807284728972 ... LastLast
Results 79,711 to 79,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
    Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
    INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

End November 2018. Congrats loser. You made it to the very last day of November. But...you're not finished yet. Can you make it through one final ass teasing?
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you want to be My cuckold? You want to see My man touching every inch of My body? You want to see him pleasuring Me, and Me returning the favor? You want to be permitted to participate? Well, so do hundreds of other beta males. What makes you any different? I will tell you what you can do to set yourself apart from all the others. Practice makes perfect, right?
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look how amazing My tits look in this tiny string bikini!! They are practically falling out from all sides!! Let's play a jerk off game with them! It's going to be really fun and if you're fast enough you get to blow a hot load, if not, well tough **** for you! You'll just have to wait until you see more tits in a string bikini before you can stroke again!!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is your entry for a chance to win a 15 minute custom clip by Me. The winner will be drawn on August 5th, 2018 and the custom will be made within 7 days after the description is received. The perfect opportunity for those on a budget or those who just want to test their luck. You may purchase this clip as many times as you'd like, each purchase counts as one entry. Winner will be chosen by a random generator. Plus, even if you don't win I still look hot while explaining the rules.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 2 min 42 s
    Size: 70.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 904 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Face it... you are SO addicted to Me! It makes sense... it's no secret that I am irresistibly sexy, especially in this pink bikini. My natural beauty is hotter than any one you have ever seen, so you have to buy My clips and stroke and cum over and over and over. You need to re-affirm your addiction and obsession of Me by stroking hard, fast and non-stop in this clip to My instructions, while I tease you with My bikini body. Just think... once I have you where I want you, what will happen? How much more will I take advantage of you and have My way with you in general... LOL! It is all for My benefit. Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 842 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile