Page 7966 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 696674667866791679567964796579667967796879768016806684668966 ... LastLast
Results 79,651 to 79,660 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love giving you ridiculous and disgusting tasks. Hope you're ready to humiliate and embarrass yourself for me - all while not leaving the bedroom. As always, bonus points for sending proof of all the lovely tasks I give you!

Categories: Humiliation, Instructional, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliating Tasks, Slave Training, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Countdown, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love the cute, innocent havoc I wreak on you: making you watch me flaunt my perfect body in front of you, imagining what it'd be like to just touch my soft skin, feel the bounciness of my tits and ass, and feel the warmth of my juicy, tight pussy. You're such a weak little virgin boy for me. You'll forever be MY virgin boy. Accept it: you'll never lose your pathetic v-card. You'll forever keep it in the back of your pocket, hoping that one day a girl will finally notice you and give you the chance you think you deserve. Until that day comes (never), you'll be watching me as I take control over your mind and dig myself deep into the darkest corners of your horniest thoughts. You'll stroke and cum to me while you face the harsh reality that no matter how hard you try, you'll always be my little virgin bitch.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 44 s
    Size: 954 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The other day I had an appointment with my yogi but when I showed up he wasn't there. I knocked on the door but no one opened so I let myself in and I started stretching. It only took me a few minutes to realize that my yogi has been secretly taping our sessions. I found a hidden camcorder behind a shelf. I've had a hunch for a while that he has a foot fetish but it was finally confirmed. I decided to tease him with my souls and tell him to jerk off to my feet only if he will agree to give me free yoga sessions. Watch as I get my way by taking advantage of this perverts fetish!
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be & wishes she was. Our tits, ass, & bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us, you're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank & send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom video and the name "Cody" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Start off wearing sexy panties. Talk about how horny you are and you need to be fucked. Start rubbing your body. Focus on your neck and nipples. Tell me to play with my cock for you. Start rubbing your pussy and continue to tell me to stroke my dick/cock for you Play with pussy and use vibrator on clit while you moan. Talk about how you need my dick and we should finish together POV simulate me fucking you. Continue simulated sex. Describe how you are going to cum. Tell me when and where to cum for you." Looking for your very own custom video? Visit watchbrooke.com!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 20 min 13 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Last year I gave you the chance to cum in 2 minutes, but that was just too long for most of you weak dick premature ejaculating fucking losers. So here's something especially for the minute men. Just 1 minute to blow. Think you can handle it? My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 2 min 5 s
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I keep teasing you with fake countdown after fake countdown, you almost can't take it anymore. You're feeling SO horny and more desperate to cum by the second, the longer that I tease and torment you! You can't tell whether or not my cum countdowns are going to be real each time I start working you up again. You keep thinking, "Will this next countdown be the one that Princess finally lets me cum?" Super hot tease and denial clip

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 13 min 38 s
    Size: 491 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight."
    YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
    Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
    Size: 3.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 20 s