Page 7964 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 696474647864791479547962796379647965796679748014806484648964 ... LastLast
Results 79,631 to 79,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ever since LAP TRANCE you and Angel have been an item. Tonight Angel is preparing for her new

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
    Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey Loser, I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know it's true, goodboys always finish last. Goddess always finishes first, My pleasure before your own. That's what a good submissive does. Every time I look at My bank account and watch it grow, My pussy gets so wet! The only way to finish is to finger fuck Myself as you $end, $end, $end. What will be your fate?! Mhmm...guess you'll have to find out, but Goddess will finish first
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you spent your entire life just knowing that you were an Alpha , until you came across the one woman that you couldnt get out of your head. Me.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you want to jerk off to Me today you are going to do it My way. You enjoy a bit of pain, don't you? All you need to complete this CBT task is a piece of sandpaper. Easy! You are so desperate to stroke to Me that you will do anything, won't you? Now follow My instructions and get to stroking.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want to give you a lesson in Goddess Worship. This is a body you should have to work to jerk to. I don't give up the goods easily. You need to learn to bow down and worship my ass, my legs, my feet, my tight abs and big tits. You need to experience being teased and denied relentlessly as I bring you to the edge time and time again. Snap out of jerk monkey mode and open your mind to body worship. Let's take a tour of every sculpted, muscular, silky, perfect inch of me and see how long you can last before you NEED to cum.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You get so weak for my tits. They make you desperate. They make you stupid. But you love it. Keep your eyes on the screen and stroke to your favourite part of me. I want you completely obsessed.

* Contains layered audio (whispering + fabric stroking) *

Categories: ASMR, Tit Worship, Sensual Domination, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Slave Training, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 47 s