Page 7963 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 696374637863791379537961796279637964796579738013806384638963 ... LastLast
Results 79,621 to 79,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
    Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are always so turned on my my feet when you see them Exposed-Fantasy in a pair of sexy open toed high heels. Watch me wiggle my toes and flex my arches back and forth in my leather high heeled sandals. You can't resist the urge to slide your cock in between that soft spot of my arch and shoe, pumping into my shoe again and again and again. Fuck my sexy highly arched feet deeper and deeper, feeling the soft sole rub against your dick and being scraped by the leather straps. It's the closest your going to come to fucking me, this shoe sex. Now cum all over my open toed shoes and perfect feet while I tell you just the way to stroke it so that you reach perfect ecstasy
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 647 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ibicella FR - iwantclips

Models: Ibicella FR

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at my perfect soles bitchboy
    Models: goddessmegan616

Duration: 2 min 30 s
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
    Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroking to Me is a privilege. I know how to please you. I am your fantasy, I am your idea of a perfect woman. I am unattainable. You must pay to stroke to Me. Giving Me your money makes you feel less inadequate. Stroking your dick to Me is not something you will ever take for granted again. This is a sensual but dominant JOI.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 11 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
    Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

diamond shaking her big oily ass!
    Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Protagonist: Amanda
    Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
    Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
    Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
    Good Fun!
    Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile