Page 7962 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 696274627862791279527960796179627963796479728012806284628962 ... LastLast
Results 79,611 to 79,620 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-Andr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't have much time today but my tits look amazing so why not make a quick video to turn you into my drooling boob zombie!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 3 min 0 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 20.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is what you've been searching for. This is what you've been craving. Needing. You NEED this and the release that it is going to bring you. I instruct you on your stroking and breathing to get you there.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love your country and I know how much you love jerking that cock for Me. So what better way to celebrate Independence Day than combining the two together! I have a special way that I want you pumping that cock and if you're lucky, you'll have your own explosive firework show at the end
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits Intox-Fantasy you. Imagine your dick right in between them, it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so Intox-Fantasy for these perfect tits. You need your fix; you can't get enough.
    Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don't bounce like this; I know you just can't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate, smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself.
    Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for
    Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile