Page 7961 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 696174617861791179517959796079617962796379718011806184618961 ... LastLast
Results 79,601 to 79,610 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't really have to explain much. You love shiny and you love being mind fucked. I get into your little weak head and making you a stroking drooling slave. Mind numbing sexy tease is my favorite. I'm so good at mind fucking you.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 896
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Featuring Dakota Charms!
    Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft.
    The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down!
    OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG
    @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am SO damn cute and innocent looking, you can't take your eyes off Me. I love when you jerk your dick to Me just as much as you love doing it! I'm sweet but so convincing, and you soon find yourself consumed with what I am saying to you. You never thought you would cum in your own mouth, but I get more and more persuasive as the clip goes on. Pretty soon you notice that I am not actually as innocent as you thought, and I am very dominant. You end up craving that cum in your mouth and you do it for Me.

This clip has some elements of mind fuck / brain wash.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're eager to stroke to Me, right? Not just to stroke, but to follow My instructions and jerk your cock exactly the way I want you to. Obedience is your fetish, and today, I will test that with a little game.

This game might get a little tricky, and is a bit on the risky side, but it will test your dedication to please Me, and will result in an explosive orgasm like no other.

The rules are rather simple: when you stroke, you will stop breathing. When it's time to breathe, you stop stroking. Got it?

Let's play, My pet.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
    **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been years you've been concerned about your unconventional desires. You're not quite sure why you love feet so much but you feel like your addiction is growing out of control. Day by day you become more and more ashamed by your weakness. You finally decided to go see a Therapist-Fantasy to help shake this insatiable thirst for soles. At first everything seems normal. Your new Therapist-Fantasy comes highly recommended so you feel as though there's nothing to worry about. She keeps reassuring you that this isn't something to be ashamed of and this puts you at ease, she even tells you she has a special technique to get rid of your kink, if that's what you really want. You couldn't be happier to hear this. You're ready to finally be normal. Thats when everything takes an interesting turn. She removes her shoes and starts to tease you with her bare feet, you cant help but be confused. You start to lose control immediately. You feel your cock growing as you turn bright red. She then reveals that the technique she is actually Exposing-Fantasy you to is meant to intensify your addiction. You will finally truly understand being powerless. This wasn't the type of Therapy-Fantasy you were looking for when you came in but now you feel the strongest urge to please me. I start to instruct you to stroke and you helplessly oblige my request. Second by second you find yourself further entranced by my voice, following instructions blindly without second thought. You quickly realize that your addiction will never loosen its grip on you and now your Therapist-Fantasy has you completely under her spell.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Size: 2.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love jerking to my tits, but I think it is going to be WAY more fun if we play a game. Don't worry, you still get to stroke while you worship them... when I say green light that is! Who knows, maybe you'll even end up with a happy ending... or maybe not.

Categories: Tit Worship, JOI Games, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instructions, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 488 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk in, sit down and answer the questions you ask me, while crossing and uncrossing my legs and dangling my shoes, and then I notice you looking at my legs and feet. "Are you looking at my legs and my feet? You're a pervert!" Then you tell me you have an idea, you want to become my sugar Step-Daddy. You give me some money and tell me I have to make you happy. "Wow, thank you Step-Daddy! What can I do to please you? You want to jerk off while you watch me? OK." I give you JOI, teasing you with my pantyhose and feet, telling you all the slutty outfits I'm going to wear for you and all the slutty things I'm going to let you do to me. Eventually I beg for you to cum all over my face.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you want to jerk off to Me today you are going to do it My way. You enjoy a bit of pain, don't you? All you need to complete this CBT task is a piece of sandpaper. Easy! You are so desperate to stroke to Me that you will do anything, won't you? Now follow My instructions and get to stroking.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile