Page 7954 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 695474547854790479447952795379547955795679648004805484548954 ... LastLast
Results 79,531 to 79,540 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
    My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
    Mandy Flores
    Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

now you can eat cum with you wife lol
    Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Resolution: 426 x 640
    Size: 29.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love Me. You can't get enough of Me. You can't get Me out of your head, and I like it that way.

I want you to wank to Me and worship Me at your job, whether you have to lock your office door, or hide in the bathroom stall or your car. You will worship Me at your place of work.

Why do you go to work and slave away at your boring job? It's for Me. Let this session serve as a reminder.
    MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 568 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My gorgeous round tits mesmerize you. I love to make you drool knowing you'll never have me. I just take your money as my goddess breasts and beauty make you so weak and submissive.
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip is in Spanish!! Kneel down before your Latina Goddess. Her perfect body mesmerizes your mind as she rules supreme over your weak submissive brain. A powerful Goddess Sativa dominates you in Spanish, and every word makes you more and more devoted and addicted to your Supreme Empress. On your knees slave and serve your Spanish Goddess as she sees fit.
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You NEED this clip. And the hefty price tag? Because my tits are worth it.
    Can you afford to see me in my sheer white T? I am TOP DOLLAR.

USE MAKEUP CODE "Tits"
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead, you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can eat your cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You're lucky, as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
    Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile