Page 7949 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 694974497849789979397947794879497950795179597999804984498949 ... LastLast
Results 79,481 to 79,490 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are nothing but a pathetic, broke, loser. Always jerking off to Me but only buying one clip at a time. You are borrowing the money from your Step-Parents to continue your masturbation addiction, aren't you loser? You still live with them? How pathetic! You don't deserve to look at Me, loser! Keep mooching off Step-Mommy and Step-Daddy and buying one clip at a time like the broke fuck that you are. I will keep seeing you in My clip sales because you have a serious jerking habit. You can even jerk to Me being a total bitch to you, can't you?
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beautiful Bella dominates her slave by handsmother. She use her sexy-soft hands for smother the slave as hard as Bella can. She punishing the slave on a lots of ways: blows Smoke into her mouth, put cigaret ash into her mouth what the slave must to swallow, the slave and commands her to smother her with water and many other things... Must to see this video in Full HD!
    Models: hunterotic

Duration: 15 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 752 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're gonna need more luck than that

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You just can't help but stare at my perfect tits in this gorgeous shiny bikini. Shiny makes you stupid. Shiny makes you weak. Stupid weak losers love to spend spend spend. You won't be able to get the vision of my tits in this shiny orange bikini for weeks after this video!
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dee recently promoted you to Director and CEO, and you have accepted the challenge. She is very happy with your work, and today she wants to thank you personally. She also has something else in mind, a reward of the

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I stroke, suck and show off my feet before rubbing my clit until I cum, with my feet right in the camera - watch my toes curl as I get closer to the edge! x
    Models: fionadagger

Duration: 12 min 8 s
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Violette - iwantclips

Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 6 min 42 s