Page 7947 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 694774477847789779377945794679477948794979577997804784478947 ... LastLast
Results 79,461 to 79,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now 5 minutes to the average person is not long enough, you however are a loser who loves to be humiliated so 5 minutes is actually too long. 5 minutes of humiliating jerk off instruction while you tug on your dick. I know you want to cum to be so badly like a desperate little loser so that is exactly what you are getting today.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey loser! I know you're dying to cum. You're dying for a hot tease while I tell you to blow your loser load. Only...I don't really feel like teasing you. You have one minute to cum, but I'm not exactly going to help you. Will you make it? Good boys add a code to their order:
    Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
    +50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 2 min 50 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its been years that we've been best friends. So many memories of the both of us. We've been through so much together and always been there for one another. Thats why Im so upset. I can tell something has changed. Every time I see you its different then before. You keep staring at my feet and I know what that means. But WHY wouldn't you be honest with me? We are besties, were supposed to be honest about everything. I don't care you may have a foot fetish. Let me help you explore that, you know Id never judge you. As long as you can keep a secret (and years of friendship have proved this) Ill let you worship my feet. Ill even guide you into the world of submission. Trust me I'm would bestie and isn't that what best friends are for?
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most guys are getting to see & play with some titties for Valentines day, but do you think you're going to? Hell no! You're My little loser that will be at home, alone, jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy!

Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!:
    10% - PAY MORE
    25% - LOSER FEE!
    40% - WEBSITES CUT
    50% - SMALL PENIS TAX
    75% - PAY ALOT
    100% - LOVE ANIKA
    500% - Intox-Fantasy
    1000% - BIG SHOT
    Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 519 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've never an orgasm quite like this. Two hot young experienced Goddesses taking full control of your cock. Owning your dick and deciding when and how you get to explode. Goddess Jadah in soft, luxurious, velvet. Goddess Virgin in a slippery and shiny outfit. Both women showing you what its like to fully be owned. Its time to jerk, and its time to jerk hard. Keep up with our rhythm, and don't you dare blow your load until we grant you permission.
    Mark-up Codes for the truly obsessed: 10% Markup iLoveGoddess 20% Markup BetaTax 30% Markup Cum 40% Markup Addict 100% Markup IdiotTax 200% Markup FinDom 500% Markup iGivemyLifetoYou 1000% Markup Mindfuck
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This stroke session and conditioning exercise is simple: I want you to stroke to the word "no," under a very specific context, of course. I'm talking about rejection.

I want you to stop bothering women and approaching them when you should already know what the outcome will be. If you start getting off to this inevitable conclusion from the comfort of your own home - without putting innocent women in uncomfortable situations - then it's a win-win for everyone.

You know you don't deserve sex. You don't even deserve to be rejected for your sexual advances in person. This is why I want you to stroke at home, as I generously provide you with My cruel words of humiliation.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beautiful Bella dominates her slave by handsmother. She use her sexy-soft hands for smother the slave as hard as Bella can. She punishing the slave on a lots of ways: blows Smoke into her mouth, put cigaret ash into her mouth what the slave must to swallow, the slave and commands her to smother her with water and many other things... Must to see this video in Full HD!
    Models: hunterotic

Duration: 15 min 57 s
    Size: 752 MiB
    Download From AnzFile