Page 7914 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 691474147814786479047912791379147915791679247964801484148914 ... LastLast
Results 79,131 to 79,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 27 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's written all over your face: you want to eat your cum! My slender body gets you worked up...my big, round tits, my perfect, shapely ass, my thong covered pussy...they make you SO cum hungry. I want you to watch me closely as I bring you to the edge. I want you to flip your legs over your head as you jack off into your eager little mouth! If you miss and give yourself a facial, clean it up. Don't waste a drop! Swallow it. No matter how many times you eat it, you just can't stop eating your cum for Ellie, huh?
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so weak for big tits. Allow your mind to turn to mush as you stroke for my oiled, slick, latex breasts. So shiny and mesmerizing, Stealing your gaze and leaving you a drooling drone. You mindlessly stroke and edge for me and my perfect cleavage, savoring the light bouncing off of these shiny breasts. You're so silly, so easily manipulated by a perfect bust. Give in to your obsession and become my jerking latex tit zombie.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As a lifeguard who takes her job very seriously, I will go to all length's to teach you about safety. I hope you pay attention and listen
    Models: Harper Madi!

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 926 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A loser like you normally isn't very lucky. But maybe you are today. You get to worship and stroke to your favorite part of me - my ass.

Categories: Ass Worship, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease & Denial, JOI, Orgasm Denial, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Thong, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead, you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can eat your cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You're lucky, as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Protagonist: Sweetdoll

Sweetdoll is at her first breathplay eperience. She is really curious but also very worried... So here we go! She is wearing a pink pvc second skin dress. Lovely.

The session is with leather string and transparent plastic bag.

Sweetdoll is on the bed, her hands are hancuffed behind her back. Perfect for the session!

First event is with the leather lace tight on her neck. The thing happens twice: the first she is lying while the second one is standing shooted in close up.

Second event is with transparent plastic bag sealed with hands. The thing happens twice: the first one she is standing shooted in close and the second one she is lying.

Sweetdoll's reactions to these two practices that she suffers for the first time are really interesting!
    Obviously, despite being the first time, we will not be very compliant with her requests to have air...

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
    Good Fun.
    Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 764 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're so weak and horny for Me in satin, aren't you?
    Sissies like you are so desperate and needy, they crave being watched, inspected, and guided by a Domme. Just looking at My stockings and satin lingerie makes you feel instantly slutty and submissive. And you know what?
    That's good. Because I'm going to make you put on a show for Me, sissy. Isn't that what sissies like you are for?
    Get your panties and hose then watch this clip, give in, follow your strokealong instructions and obey--the sweet ending will make it IMPOSSIBLE to resist!
    Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 17 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a fun little JOI game for you today that I know you will absolutely love!
    Every time you want to stroke your cock to my perfect, sexy body, you must hold your breath the entire time.
    When you are unable to hold your breath any longer, you must immediately get you hand off you cock and stop stroking.
    When you restrict oxygen to the brain and then take a deep breath, it makes your orgasm so much stronger and powerful.
    I am going to be teasing you and driving you absolutely wild while you play my fun little game.
    You will most certainly enjoy every single moment of it!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 12 min 15 s
    Size: 910 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're just dying to see my perfect, pierced, all natural 32DD titties, aren't you loser? Of course you are. Everyone wants to see them. And basically everyone HAS seen them. Except for you, of course. Because I don't show my tits to losers. Never have, never will. Well, okay, maybe I will today. But only today! This is your only chance to see them! You'd best hope I don't change my mind halfway through, huh loser? Tags: Mind fuck, mind fucking, tit worship, tit denial, humiliation, loser abuse, tease & denial, tit domination, female domination, femdom, nipple denial, nipple piercings, pierced tits, pierced nipples, ripoff but not really Think you're a sub? Prove it: 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life Tax Time: Loser Tax: LoserForever || Cum Tax: Permission || Small Dick Tax: Dicklet
    Models: MsVixen

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile