Page 7913 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 691374137813786379037911791279137914791579237963801384138913 ... LastLast
Results 79,121 to 79,130 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
    Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*Must be watched post climax* Post orgasm beatdown. For those who are 'real' humiliation freaks, and need to take it to the next level. This is only for the genuine bitches, who come crawling to me even after they blow their load. Begging me to laugh, humiliate, and tear you down even further. You need to be degraded even more. Even after you cum you need this reminder, in fact, this is when you need it the most. This takes it away from the simple "horny fantasy" to reality. Get ready for extreme verbal humiliation at a level you've never experienced.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Valentina Bianco is a beautiful Milf , so sexy and fuckable,
    she want to be a model
    and she want to meet me for a casting
    but i dont want book her i have a bad and naughty idea , fuck her
    yes i want fuck her , she have a lovely lips and my dream is to recorder her when she make to me a bowjoy
    and also when i fuck her hard
    you want to watch this hardcore video ? you cant miss it !
    Models: Angel3

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another smoking fetish as I play with my tight little pussy!!!
    Tags: masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
    Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready for the second out the 3 orgasms you're going to have for me today? Don't forget to purchase "Orgasm #1 - Cum 3 Times For Me Today" first to properly complete the JOI challenge! I bet you enjoyed that first orgasm, but you're probably going to like this one even more. Focus on nothing but stroking to my sexy perfect bouncing tits in this bikini. Be ready to cum on my countdown, of course!

To complete the series, you'll need "Orgasm #3" next! You can cum once more for me today, can't you?

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going tease you with My perfect body to get you all worked up to the point of release, only to take it all away. I have been allowing you to cum far too often lately, and today I think it's time for a lesson.

You will be denied of your orgasm. Are you being punished? Have you done anything wrong? No. Can you pay to cum? Not today.

Prior to discovering your submissiveness, you were a jerkaholic who touched himself and came as often as he liked, but what was the state of your life then? You took your orgasms for granted, and you were chasing shallow pleasure rooted in instant gratification.

It feels better when granted permission. It feels better with My approval. And it's gratifying to hold back when instructed to do so, even if you are left with heavy, painful blue balls. Allow the fullness of your balls to serve as a reminder that you were a good boy, until you are next granted permission.
    MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Size: 891 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You get so weak for my tits. They make you desperate. They make you stupid. But you love it. Keep your eyes on the screen and stroke to your favourite part of me. I want you completely obsessed.

* Contains layered audio (whispering + fabric stroking) *

Categories: ASMR, Tit Worship, Sensual Domination, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Slave Training, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ew you don't actually think a loser like you deserves to look, feel, or taste titties, do you?!?! Haha no way, you know the truth! Loser boys like you are so undeserving of such a fun and delicious activity. You see though, I'm super hot, so I can see, touch, and lick titties whenever I want to. Must suck to be such a loser grabbing at your own man titties while you wank just to imagine the fun I get to have!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile