Page 7911 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 691174117811786179017909791079117912791379217961801184118911 ... LastLast
Results 79,101 to 79,110 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is something you need. To turn your brain off. To relax. To escape your reality. To find a new comforting place, under my voice, under my control. Slow down, go deeper and deeper into relaxation. Find yourself a new you. Falling down under me, to where you belong. Finding it comforting to be there. No thoughts, relax, go into a state of mental domination and relaxation. Find the new you.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A pretty, blonde woman is sitting in the bathroom in the shower cabin. She wears only a transparent B***-doll with a small thong. There is a man next to her who would like to get a handjob. The girl starts squeezing his dick and he likes it very much. After a while, he also wants to see the woman's pussy. It is perfectly shaved. He also touches her round and sexy boobs while she is giving him a handjob. Her hands are getting faster and faster. He says that he is ready to come, so the woman stands up and goes out of the shower cabin and closes his penis between its doors! She leaves the man behind, but he is yelping because he wants to get satisfaction.
    Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've recently changed up my loser ex bf's chastity cage. He used to wear a plastic one that completely covered his cock so he couldn't feel anything. Now he wears a heavy metal cage with slots on the sides so that his dick can feel some stimulation. This new device is much more torturous because now I can allow him to feel something while still in chastity, without being able to receive the full pleasure it so desperately wants. This fucks with his head so badly, even more than before, he gets so horny and pathetic.
    So I once gave him a chastity blow job with his last cage and he couldn't feel a thing. He could just see my gorgeous face sucking on his cage but felt no pleasure at all. This time, it's going to be Much worse, for not only will he be able to watch me suck his cage, but he will actually feel my tongue against the sides and head of his cock! My warm, wet mouth just grazing the edges of his cock will make him absolutely crazy, lol.
    I lick and sucked the sides of his cage teasing his cock til it was completely erect and uncomfortable inside of his cage. He was literally bursting out at the sides. I looked up at him as I took the whole cage in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He could feel the wet warmth, it felt so good, but yet he could never feel the full effect of my mouth on his cock, just enough to tease and deny him. I wasn't letting him cum, lol. This was purely Torment meant as a form of control.
    His cock was turning purple from being so hard in it's cage but that didn't stop me. I moved onto his Exposed-Fantasy balls and tongued them expertly with my wet tongue. He was literally convulsing at this point, begging for release. So I took his key from around my neck and dangled it in his face as he begged me to unlock him. But I didn't, I just left him there, hard and frustrated, lol.
    Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 78.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you want to jerk off to Me today you are going to do it My way. You enjoy a bit of pain, don't you? All you need to complete this CBT task is a piece of sandpaper. Easy! You are so desperate to stroke to Me that you will do anything, won't you? Now follow My instructions and get to stroking.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on.
    Featuring Craig Blaxx
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

HELLO ADDICT!!ARE YOU READY?? GET YOUR POPPE*RS AN LETS HAVE FUN!!! BEAT THAT DICK UNTIL IT HURT, BE READY FOR THE MOST PSYCHEDELIC POPP8ERS TRIP OF YOUR LIFE
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 524 MiB
    Download From AnzFile