Page 7899 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 689973997799784978897897789878997900790179097949799983998899 ... LastLast
Results 78,981 to 78,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
    Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife has called in a Therapist-Fantasy to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how Step-Daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The Therapist-Fantasy (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You think you deserve to see my boobs? We'll see. Buy this and find out if you can get a peek while I tease you in my virgin killer sweater.
    Use code GOODBOYSONLY for a 50% markup.
    Models: FapcakeSenpai

Duration: 2 min 14 s
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mornings are awful aren't they. Don't worry though, I can make things a bit better. I know how to start your day off right. I know just what you need. Don't read into it too much though, I only said I know how to start your morning off right.... I never said we were going to finish everything. How far do you think I'm going to let you get
    Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant Step-Twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I model my red leotard for you, then slowly taking it off, spreading those legs and making you cum down my throat.
    Models: CammiCams

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No more pussy for you! You will condition yourself to jerk off ONLY to pussy that is covered by panties, or censored. You don't deserve to fuck, jerk off to pussy, or even see it. You know why? Because you're a beta loser. You don't get to experience the pleasure of pussy in ANY form from here on out. You're only allowed to stroke your cock to pussy that you can't even see. Get ready to cum for me, and seal your pussy free life.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I cum for a live cam show. I smoke a cigarette for you while masturbating. I squirt all over the leather ottoman!
    Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
    Models: Allie

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Mistress B - iwantclips

Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280