Page 7864 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 686473647764781478547862786378647865786678747914796483648864 ... LastLast
Results 78,631 to 78,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So, today the job I've given myself is to have the most amount of fun and cause you the most amount of frustration.
    Restrained by wrists, chest, and legs, and in chastity. A little pink string, a simple double knot, and a dick. Want to see what a tease from me looks like?
    Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't look away. You can't stop staring. But you're craving something. What you see isn't enough. You want more. You fantasize about seeing me completely naked. But you're a beta - you're cursed. No orgasms, no nudity. Denied forever.****Sensual tease, relaxing music. No audio distortion. No induction, just a dreamy mind fuck to remind you of your place ~
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta Tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 14 min 31 s
    Size: 850 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Detailed jerk off instructions and a sensual tit worship session. What more could you want?

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Big Tits, Sensual Domination, Masturbation Instruction, Cum Countdown, Female Domination, Femdom POV

$10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 638 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your addiction with jerking yourself off is so great, I can easily make you do it for me. You love watching me as I tell you exactly what to do and stroking yourself to the end of time, knowing that sometime soon I'll give you the countdown to climax, releasing all of that sweet, built up addiction inside your pathetic cock. My perfect, petite tits and that tiny peek of my perfect ass will guide you the way to a perfect orgasm.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 32 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
    It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
    What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
    You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.
    Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there it's your naughtyVal and hmm let me smoke and tease you up, so get that dick out let's get started cos I need a big fat cum, so I start out teasing you with my big boobs making it bounce and then grab my cigarette and light it up, while smoking I'm teasing you with my pussy fingering myself and giving you some pussy flashing and then hmm, start juggling my self all over the place then I want you to just cum all over my smoked up mouth and my lips so hmm I guess it's a good day for us, so I'm blowing you kisses.
    Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Mika

Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks.

You spend all of your time thinking about cocks, whether it's yours or another man's. I'd say that's pretty gay. So you might as well admit it, you are gay. I mean why else would you even be watching this clip? There are so many other options out there but you keep coming back to these coerced bi clips. You can't keep telling yourself that you're just curious or that it's just a fantasy that you jerk off to.

Look how hard you are. And let me tell you, straight guys do not get hard watching huge cocks on their screen. So you see this isn't just a fantasy, this is your reality. You are a faggot. I know you're jerking off right now to these huge cocks. You wish so badly that you were sucking on them. But just like women don't want you anywhere near them, these alpha men wouldn't want you any where near their cocks. LOL! That's why you're alone jerking off to them on your computer screen.

Now stroke to their superiority as compared to you. And you can stroke to me too if you want because I'm superior to you too, aren't I? You really are a faggot, a faggot that no one wants. But don't stop, keep worshiping these cocks. They're so big that you can't take your eyes off of them. You can't stop jerking to them, can you faggot? I'm going to make you cum to them, just to prove to you that you really are gay. Straight men don't cum to cocks, only little faggots like you do. This isn't a fantasy, you really are gay.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So obsessed with what you'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you'd be able to control yourself by now, but no. I bet you can't even last 5 minutes. Oh, you think you can? Well, then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease, you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast, you have to pay!
    Categories: Pussy Worship, Pussy Denial, Challenges, Jerk Off Instruction, Financial Domination, Findom, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Cum Countdown, Tease & Denial, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

$10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wet, sloppy, like a cock possessed to be sucked! Watch me take all of this BBC. Don't be jealous lol
    Models: LadyVictoria702

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile