Page 7863 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 686373637763781378537861786278637864786578737913796383638863 ... LastLast
Results 78,621 to 78,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a fun video of me hula hooping and stripping out of a pink bikini.
    Models: ohmgasm

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 183 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot Step-Mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict!
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A night alone with myself... well... a NAUGHTY GIRL WILL GET DIRTY... FINGER FUCKING TILL I CUM SO HARD... JUST DAMNN
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is it. My first true task for you, my slave. I know you love tasting your cum. Even if you have only ever thought about it, this clip is also for you. True CEI boys, its time to take it up a notch. Are you a good boy? Now is your chance to impress and please Princess so do everything as I say, and get ready to lick up and swallow all of that cum for your Princess. Every. Last. Drop.
    Models: Princess Madison

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Size: 922 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you want to start playing with financial domination? In this clip I am going to guide you through finally taking that step. You are going to get to cum, but you are going to be obedient and you are going to tribute during this clip. You know that I love to make you work for your orgasm. I love to have you stroking, edging, and building up for
    release. This day is no different in that aspect, except you will be stroking, edging, tributing, and repeating the cycle over again. Did you know that your orgasm will feel SOOOO much better after you send to Me? After you hit that tribute button the pleasure will intensify, it is a fact. That mental roadblock you experience when you think about sending a tribute will disappear and you will stop overthinking it! You will begin sending to your true Goddess... Me... and it will feel SO good!
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just hearing the sound of my voice will get you off harder than anything else ever did. Knowing the fact that you're a weak, pathetic loser for me makes it all the more better. Stroking your life away as you listen to these harsh words flow through your brain makes it ever more enthralling and climatic. Cumming to the sound of my voice and watching my breasts bounce on your screen will give you the most perfect climax you've ever come to known.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a mind altering Mesmerizing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb.

Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting Mesmerize n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 89.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile