Page 7814 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 681473147714776478047812781378147815781678247864791483148814 ... LastLast
Results 78,131 to 78,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
    Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 3.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I mesmerize you with the way move. So let's turn it up a notch. I'm Mesmerizing you into spending even more on My ass. My body is too sexy to stop looking and we both know what you're here for. Focus on Me and just do what I say. you're going to keep giving in to Me. I'm the hottest thing and you pleasing Me is the only thing on our minds.
    Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely **** from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page, ****! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
    **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wakey wakey slave! I made some adjustments to your work uniform. From now on, underneath your boring old suit, you will be wearing this- come on, don't you like it?? No one will ever know you wear womens lingerie to work.... Unless I make you show them. Haha!! Better be on your best behavior, slave! Now go work hard for Goddess.
    Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 728 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ROXIE RAE is ready for sexy time but there's just one problem, ROXIE is bloated and she keeps burping. ROXIE in her sexy LEOTARD is BAREFOOT and alone missing out on seeing her boyfriend because she can't stop BURPING. ROXIE has her BARE FEET and SOLES Exposed-Fantasy as she ankle crosses and WIGGLES her TOES letting her BURPS out. ROXIE'S SMALL SIZE 5 FEET rested up as she releases her BELLY BLOATING gas. ROXIE BURPS a lot as she takes sips of her SODA to assist her when she feels one get stuck. ROXIE doesn't really need the soda to BURP though, she's BURPING so much on her own. Watch ROXIE BURPING with her TOE WIGGLING so she can get out her gas and go see her man.
    Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MY GOD!!! What is that smell? I have been walking around in my beat-up old flats all day barefoot and right when I popped my shoe off my heel, a cloud of funk easily fills the room. Once I have both my shoes off, I can feel myself get light-headed from the stink. Im going to have to give my rank feet a bath. Good thing I have an army of foot slaves eager and willing to lick my feet clean. I hope you can hold your breath because if the absolute joy of worshipping my feet doesnt make you pass out, my ripe sweaty feet sure will!
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 790 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this big beautiful black man... he's the total opposite of you. He's so big and muscular, with a HUGE cock. You're just a measly little sissy with an inadequate penis.... you exist to be a cuckold for Me and My BBC! I love teasing you as he rubs his hands all over My body.. kissing Me and pleasing Me in ways you could never DREAM of. Hahaha... doesn't it feel good to be cuckolded by such a perfect Alpha couple? Now you have a purpose: to be our sissy cuckold forever!
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips