Page 7812 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 681273127712776278027810781178127813781478227862791283128812 ... LastLast
Results 78,111 to 78,120 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FOOT TEASER FOR YOU MY SEXY LONG LEGS AND BARE FEET
    Models: GODDESS BUSTY ANNA

Duration: 15 s 618 ms
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 15.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you'd love if your roommate walked in and caught you jerking off wouldn't you? You would love to suck his big hard cock.
    Models: LexiNicole

Duration: 3 min 13 s
    Size: 62.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Entertain me, small CBT tasks, and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
    Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
    Resolution: 640 x 406
    Size: 1.97 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My most powerful brainfuck clip to date. With the use of Aroma, herbal Intox-Fantasy, binaural beats, background music & visual effects, I'm going to pull you DEEP for me today. Deep in lust, deep in LOVE with me. You'll start by trying to resist. And after 10 short minutes of me seeping into your brain, you'll forget why. When you cum today, and you will cum hard...you'll be all mine. I've made sure of it.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 23 min 20 s
    Size: 957 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little foot JOI with cute pink toes and soles
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall ****, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're about to marry my Step-Sister and I catch you watching my dangling. I like to tease you because if you weren't about to marry my Step-Sister I would totally go for you. Watch my long legs swing back and forth with my hot and sexy red high heels. My highly arched feet demand your attention and I won't let you look away. I want to tease you one last time before you become family!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 82.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 81.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile