Page 7808 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 680873087708775877987806780778087809781078187858790883088808 ... LastLast
Results 78,071 to 78,080 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ClaraKitty strips out of her bikini to cover herself in caramel, marshmallows, oreos, and m&ms.. Watch her get messy and play in her candy mess! After she cleans off and showers off her mess.. finally playing with her buttplug (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 20 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 6 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica begged me for it, so I fuck the living daylights out of her, tugging hard on her ropes as she Yelps in ecstasy. On my desk, on her back, on her knees, until she can't tell up from down and has had more orgasms than she can count!
    Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!
    Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening, her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
    Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
    of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beautiful, slender brunette Alexis Dean has her toes sucked and licked until they're slick with juicy spit and ready to wrap around a hard, thick cock. She stretches her long, incredible legs right on top of his lap and unzips his pants to get exactly what she wants. With his shaft between her two arches, he grabs her by the ankles and jerks off his cock with her sexy feet. Alexis quickly learns just how to work his cock, stroking it up and down between her arches. In mini denim shorts, her firm, round ass bouces as she fucks him with her feet. Alexis takes off her shirt so he can feel her perky Teen-18+ tits and pink nipples while she pleases him with this hot footjob. She moans and Yelps as she brings him to an intense climax, covering her skin in warm jizz, then shows off her cum-soaked soles for the camera.
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i know your dirty secret*))) is there some body else know about that?you love dirty Feet! you gross foot slave!dont you feel weak now?I can see that weakness and debility in your eyes!
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 754 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today we deepen your love for being a sissy.
    Don't you love how this outfit feels on your skin?
    That's good.. because you're going to cum right in it.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 749 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
    You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
    Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
    I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
    I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
    I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
    Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
    You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been wearing these sneakers all day and my socks are just SOAKED with sweat. I'm going to show off my sneakers, then take them off to air out these smelly sweaty feet. Next, I'm going to peel off my sticky socks and let you stare at my bare, sweaty soles.
    Models: KittyLeclair

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello, foot addict. My cute petite feet turn you on so much, you can't help jerking to My soles and toes. I want you to follow My instructions and encouragement, joining Me for a sexy stroking session. You go wild for My pretty little toes and soft soles. The glittery pink nail polish on My toenails makes My perfect feet look even sexier. Stroke softly at first, then faster, harder, faster, harder until I'm ready for you to cum. I give you a 5-second countdown and then My perfect pretty feet make you blow your load!
    Models: Luna Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

sexy sensual tease with My perfect bare feet. Toe wiggling, pointing, foot scrunching.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Size: 861 MiB
    Download From AnzFile