Page 7802 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 680273027702775277927800780178027803780478127852790283028802 ... LastLast
Results 78,011 to 78,020 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You gave up on yourself a long time ago.. You just cannot resist sweaty, smelly feet. You really can't so that's why I'll use you today my foot slave, make you my puppet, make you smell and lick my feet, worship them... And in return, you'll get what you truly want. You don't deserve it, but you'll get it anyway cause I'm feeling really generous today. An intense, amazing foot fuck. So get your dick out and let's play!
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're sitting on my bed doing some college homework. I'm wearing long black socks and I keep putting my feet close to you, dangling them in front of your face. While I'm talking about our homework, I take my socks off, slowly, seductively. Suddenly, I notice the bulge in the front of your trousers.

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 866 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 19 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 557 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bardot Smith - iwantclips

Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You thought you could walk away from your weakness but you can't. You spend every waking moment thinking of my perfect feet and you go to bed and dream about them at night. You think about my soft, silky soles and those long, narrow toes and the smooth curve of my heels.

Sit back and enjoy the show as I slip out of my white ankle socks and tease you with my perfectly pedicured feet. I point and wiggle my toes and give you a close up view of the soles while you satisfy your desire to jerk off to my feet once again.
    Models: LadyLuca

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
    Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know my feet are so perfect, so seductive and so irresistable that you can't get enough. I want you to think of all the ways they make you weak. How about I pour some oil all over them. They are even more perfect now all shiny. I want you to take your cock out and stroke it for me. Do you know what I want? I want you to empty those balls for me and drain them to my perfect feet. When your balls are empty you will belong to me. Wrecking your marriage. Your balls will be drained everyday thinking of my feet and there will be no cum left for your wife. All it takes is you cumming to my feet once and you'll be addicted. Your cock and your balls are mine!
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love to stroke to my breasts, to my ass, to luscious body-- but you're missing one of my favorite activities: worshiping my feet. I do have truly amazing feet and I enjoy them being worshiped on a regular basis, so why should you not partake? Watch me take off each of my strappy sandals and then compel you to masturbate to my red-painted toes and bare soles. You'll have to stroke as I flex and curl, firmly cementing my beautiful feet into your brain. If you didn't have a foot fetish before now, you certainly will once I'm done!
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile