Page 7797 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 679772977697774777877795779677977798779978077847789782978797 ... LastLast
Results 77,961 to 77,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While you're doing your project. You've got the PERFECT view of may legs and feet
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love my oily soles
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I shouldn't have to tell you to pay My feet, but since you love hearing it ...PAY MY FUCKING FEET.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't resist these beautiful feet... stare... stare longer... give in...
    Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ROXIE loves that you get off to her FEET and nothing turns her on more than knowing she can pose her sexy little SIZE 5 FEET for you and get you off. ROXIE wants you to JERK for her today as she holds her FEET in the air right up in your face, giving you a good look at her WRINKLES and SOLES as she ENCOURAGES you to JERK OFF. ROXIE knows you might CUM quick from her sexy FEET and gives you 3 countdowns during this clip. Pick the count down you want to CUM to or CUM for ROXIE on all 3 counts!!!
    Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile