Page 7796 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 679672967696774677867794779577967797779878067846789682968796 ... LastLast
Results 77,951 to 77,960 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clara is super horny and needs to cum.. Watch her tease you and strip down to her socks as she uses her fingers, dildos, and vibrator to cum over and over again.. Getting a little creamy too... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Size: 1.75 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 16 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes, and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you, and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet, they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe, after all you want to please Matron don't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you, and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you, her class will be here soon so you will have to leave, but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 85.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 4 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica wanted to know what secrets I keep in my office, and now she will find out! She watches helplessly, tied naked to my chair as I pull out my Violet Wand. She shrieks and squeals but can't stop me from zapping her all over her luscious body! I give her a solid workover, on the breasts, pussy, everywhere before moving on to a large pink dildo. She's begging for it by the time I finally fuck her with it, and her shattering orgasm nearly breaks the chair she's tied to!
    Models: provillain

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
    Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
    **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile