Page 7795 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 679572957695774577857793779477957796779778057845789582958795 ... LastLast
Results 77,941 to 77,950 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just took over your company. I marched into the board room and made the CEO get on all fours and kiss My heels. But I didn't stop there. I got on the table and made the ENTIRE board of directors crumble to My feet. My power is too much for these so called "powerful men." But am I going to stop there? No! I'm taking over the whole company and making you losers line up, with paychecks in mouths, ready to drop EVERYTHING at My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 25.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had plans of shopping all day while you're at work. I got dressed up in my sexy stiletto sandals and my boss ended up calling me to finish up some projects. The moment he saw my sexy feet he dropped to his knees to worship! Of course I allowed him to, being my boss and all. He was sucking and licking and couldnt help but fuck my feet in my sandals! I was so wet for his giant cock I let him do sooo much more, too! Now you can clean up his mess, hubby!
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 777 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My boss is so incompetent. I've been putting up with him for YEARS. I noticed something is a little off about him though... he really seems to like feet. Not just, "hey that's a cute new pedi, Marie, how festive!" More like, "Your feet are sexy." Who says that? I've been pulling up weird searches in his internet history too. Over the course of 2 years I have finally compiled enough solid evidence of him being a total foot pervert that I can Blackmail-Fantasy him to my hearts content. When he walks into his office, soon to be mine, I start interrogating him. I love watching him squirm in fear, thinking up lies on the spot. I finally tell him what I plan on doing with him, making him my foot bitch and taking over his company. Using him as my personal slave and humiliating him every single day with his PA, who's in on it too!
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 49 s
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom video request but NO name is used throughout. This video finds you in bed next to me the morning after I spent a raunchy night with my alpha (not you of course). I detail you what happened and it's nothing that I ever let you do. So many vile things! He get's to though...you don't. While we are on the topic he does not want you to see me like this. Time for a different outfit. How about we also start teaching you how to please him as well? Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Size: 2.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy Teen-18+ Monica plays with her pussy but wants you to admire her pretty feet and toes...which one will you watch?
    Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
    Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love My red nails. Matching red nail polish on My hands and feet make your cock swell. But which one makes you more excited? Let's find out! Jerk that hard cock as you watch My feet and hands and we'll see which one makes you cum. But in the end, it doesn't matter... because you're going to re-watch this clip and jerk over and over again until you cum to both! Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 569 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We want you to jerk off to our stinky smelly feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 391 MiB
    Download From AnzFile