Page 7788 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 678872887688773877787786778777887789779077987838788882888788 ... LastLast
Results 77,871 to 77,880 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Size: 385 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
    ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
    Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want a nice big cock. You dont please me. You cant satisfy me. But hunny I have to start fucking someone else. I need a big cock to fill my tight little hole.
    Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 15 min 3 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting. I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion. Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
    Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessMindy - iwantclips

Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I put my kettle on the stove and sit down with a book for some afternoon tea. A friend calls me and we chit chat for a little, while I'm unaware that I'm being watched. The kettle boils, and I return to the kitchen to make tea, my watcher still following me. Also includes glasses, reading, feet, legs, dress, lace panties
    Models: Ivy.Addams

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 18 s
    Size: 916 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stacey has faked and injury so she can skip Netball lesson in Matrons room. As she waits for the lesson to finish she slips off her trainers and starts to play with her warm feet. She is feeling a bit naughty so she starts to strip off the rest of her gym kit, stopping occasionally to play with her cute white ankle socks, but soon they come off too revealing her pretty feet. She swings her feet under Matrons table, showing off her pretty painted toenails and bare soles. When she slips her gym panties and panties off too you will be able to see all of her naked body as well as her sexy little feet.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 128 MiB
    Download From AnzFile