Page 7784 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 678472847684773477747782778377847785778677947834788482848784 ... LastLast
Results 77,831 to 77,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki doesn't like what this loser has to say so when he wakes he wont just be waking up but he will wake to her ready to trample and make him choke on her soles .
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you lust after Me whilst I am wearing tight, sexy jodphurs. Be a good little pony bitch for Me and worship My perfect ass through them. Wouldn't you love to feel Mistresses full weight on your face, as I grind these jodphurs into you? Perhaps if you do a good enough job of worshipping Me first that will be your reward...
    (This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 8 min 24 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave!
    Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
    Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am just going to sit back on my bed and relax while I let you have the absolute HONOR of worshipping My perfect feet and sexy glittery toes! Get to it, foot-boy!!
    -Goddess Nina
    Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 32.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jericha Jem doesn't kiss on the first date, but she's noticed your long, lingering stares at her small feet and how many times you've complimented her tall, sexy, suede heels. Jericha has figured out your secret foot fetish--and she loves it. She invites you to kiss her soft, wrinkled soles and wrap your mouth around her pink toes. Your date is so turned on by your foot worship that she wants you to stroke your cock as you touch her feet. Won't you please cum for her, letting her feel your warm, slick load drip in between her girly toes?
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Size: 77.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM - (1920x1080p HD) "Same camera shot as always. Legs crossed barefeet wearing tight skinny jeans. Brunette with bright red lipstick. Red or pink polish on fingers and toes. Your making this clip before going out to the club for girls night out. You're letting hubby know that everytime you have gone lately, there have been lots of young black boys there that check you out, but since promising hubby that you would lay off the black boys, u would only flirt a little and never folllow thru with anything. Well, not tonight. Your still a bit upset about him ruining your chance with tyrone, so you plan on getting some big black cock from a young stud. You just got a mani and pedi because you know how much the black boys love you pretty white girl feet. Who can blame them when you compare your pretty white girl feet to black girl gorilla toes. They are magnents to black studs. You also plan on wearing your wedding ring. This attracts the young black boys looking for a rich white snobby wife, and repels the timid white losers." This is part of the Jamal series. This clip contains: CUCKOLDING, RED LIPS, BAREFOOT, BRUNETTE, HOUSEWIFE, JEANS FETISH
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 4 min 50 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I knew you'd be back, but so soon!? Couldnt stay away from your sexy neighbor's perfect feet... a true foot slave in the making! Was it hard to go home to your wife after licking up your cum from my wedge sandals last time?Could she taste my feet and your cum mixed up together? This time you'll get to stroke it to my bare feet but it's hard not to think about cheating, isnt it? Fucking my feet, fucking my foot pussy... stroking your cock isnt cheating but fucking my feet it. But you wanna cheat, dont you? You wanna fuck them. Keep stroking, foot slave.
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 847 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been needing to talk to you.. I know we've been dating for a couple of weeks, but things are going to be taking a shift. I think we should try something new.. we're cutting out sex. But dont worry, I'll let you worship My feet... wait, you've never had feet before?! This will be fun. I'm going to teach you how to worship My feet. So kneel down. Show Me your tongue.. Start right here..
    Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile