Page 7780 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 678072807680773077707778777977807781778277907830788082808780 ... LastLast
Results 77,791 to 77,800 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How often do you think of My big, glorious, bratty butt? All the time right? I know. I mean, just look at this thing! It's so big and beautiful. So demanding. you love to pay and stroke to My ass. you owe My ass royalties for how much you think about it after these worship sessions. Open My tribute page while your stroking your cock and PAY MY ASS! you owe Me, butt bitch!
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Size: 2.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

During my European vacation my cute creamy flats got absolutely wrecked. They're smelly, dirty, and practically falling apart. I decided to make a video showing them off to all my foot boys. Get on your knees and have a taste. You know you want to.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Kimberly Moss can't get enough of your eager foot worship! She starts off teasing you with her delicious feet, telling you that she wants your tongue all over her beautiful toes. Tempting you with her soft soles, she seductively offers you the chance to lick them all over, and then, she tells you it's time for you to show her how much they turn you on. Her voice is so sexy as she gives you jerk off instruction, telling you to grip that cock as you stroke it. She giggles and moans as she tells you to speed up, offering her feet to you while you get yourself going. She reminds you to stay focused on your cock and tells you how wet you're making her, until finally, she begs for your cum on her feet. Once you've made your mess, she demands you clean it up with your tongue, since she knows you're a cum-eating foot slut!
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 6 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra"

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am a cute beautiful schoolgirl and you my little slave bug. You always spy me while I will Cru.sh you with my feet, because you are just little, pathetic bug. You will smell my feet, and beg me and cry to stop Tormenting you. But you're just my slave, and I can do whatever I want with you. I do a massage after a morning shower while you pathetic slave lay at my feet. I ignore you while you wait hours for my orders. You can only dream about my feet. You can't touch them. You can't smell them. You can't kiss them. You can only sit, look at my feet, and dream about them.
    Models: KaterinaGoddess

Duration: 15 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

lets get started
    Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 426 x 640
    Size: 23.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little blackma1l, a little financial domination, a perfect fantasy.
    I, your company accountant, have found out your whole little secret. I mean, you didn't really think I wouldn't see you stealing company earnings to spend on Dommes did you? you should be smarter than that, Mr.CEO. I'm pretty quick to pick up on patterns. At first, I figured I would just take some money from you here and there and fudge the records. But when I saw the increase in your spending, it peaked My interest in a big way. Now I know how much you're willing to spend and how absolutely addicted you are so I have a new little arrangement for you. From now on, you're going to be paying Me. ONLY. Honestly, you don't have a choice. I have far too much incriminating evidence for you to say 'no'.
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile