Page 7774 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 677472747674772477647772777377747775777677847824787482748774 ... LastLast
Results 77,731 to 77,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
    Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 765 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
    Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting. I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion. Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
    Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick my sweaty feet loser! You can't say no when it comes to my bare feet. My high arches were made so fine to be licked by inferior males like you so do it, and you better worship every inch of my size 8 feet while you lick them
    Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'll tell you what to do with this new pedi!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm a kind mistress. I've kept you in chastity for an entire month, and you've been so good to your Goddess that I'm going to grant my little foot slave some relief. First, I need you to do one more thing solely for my pleasure: get down on the floor and lick my feet. My beautiful, painted toes need your attention. I want my whole foot stuffed down your throat while you finally have your release. Kiss my sweet feet, suck on my toes, and caress my sole with your slave mouth. Your hands can be grasping your tiny little clit-cock, but your mouth belongs to me. That means as soon as you cum from stroking yourself, you're going to use that unclean mouth and lick it all up for me.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"You are a witch and come punish me for cheating you. You cast a curse on me and my dick. Every night my cock will wake me up, hard and throbbing. I will always think about your feet, red toes, and perfect legs. My cock would have a will of its own, and become hard only for your feet, and cum only for your feet. the first half of the clip, could you please be sitting on a chair, barefoot, red toes, wiggling and playing with your feet? Then the second half a close up of your feet and red toes, from your perspective? this would be the images printed in my dream for the rest of my life! thanks goddess."
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile