Page 7773 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 677372737673772377637771777277737774777577837823787382738773 ... LastLast
Results 77,721 to 77,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're exactly where you're supposed to be. On your knees, at my feet. I start off teasing you in my stilettos, as you sit there wishing you could touch me. I then kick the teasing up a notch, calling you my foot freak and taking the heels off. You want to touch them so badly, don't you? Of course you do. But you can't. You have not proven yourself worthy. Prove yourself worthy of my time and energy and maybe you'll get to touch them.
    Models: Rhiannon Reye

Duration: 7 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prepare to drool over me in this classy gold dress that makes me look like a million bucks while you are on your knees, being cruelly flipped off and humiliated by me. Stroke to my middle finger, bitch.
    Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're such a perv and its ok to admit it. You don't have to hide it from me. Even you have a place, all you ever needed was.. ME. I'm the woman who's going to show you where your place is in this world.. Hint hint: its beneath me. So hows the view from down there? I know its tempting to reach out and touch my big beautiful ass, jiggling and bouncing above you. If I want you to touch, Ill tell you. So don't touch! I will ruin you if you do. Sit like the good boy I want you to be. Sometimes I like to reward good boys for their behavior, can you impress me? If you can.. maybe Ill give you a prize.. but HA Its a surprise
    Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 434 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you like beautiful brunettes and their feet, then this is a real treat. Sam and Faye, naked, showing off their fabulous feet. They rub their feet together, on each others' feet, Sam must be a bit of a foot fetishist herself as she can't hold back from kissing Faye's toes!
    Models: UK BritBabes

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
    Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you want this cock don't you? you want it so bad...you want me to fuck you with it? you want me to fuck you with this nice big dick of mine, don't you...my cock turns you on so much. you just love seeing me right here with it. mmhmm. nice big dick. get you so horny. the thought of me just bending you over and fucking you so hard, you can't stop thinking about it. you are obsessed with me fucking you.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My long legs and pretty feet turn you on. So soft, so toned. Go ahead, I bet no one has ever told...allowed...given you permission to jerk to feet before? Well, come on, do it. I'm gong to let you, its a privilege! Listen to me encourage you to jerk and give you a countdown to cum. Feels so good!
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wake up horny and decide to start grinding away at my pillow until I cum.
    Models: NataliaGrey

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile