Page 7772 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 677272727672772277627770777177727773777477827822787282728772 ... LastLast
Results 77,711 to 77,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FOOT TEASER FOR YOU MY SEXY LONG LEGS AND BARE FEET
    Models: GODDESS BUSTY ANNA

Duration: 15 s 618 ms
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 15.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you need your fix of my gorgeous feet and there will be no escaping it with my gold glitter toes. Worship them and how their sparkles mesmerize you. Grow weaker as you stroke and cave to your place beneath my feet. With every toe point, sole wrinkle, and glimpse of my soft skin you'll become more and more addicted to my feet. Obey your Princess as I command you to worship and stroke until I give you a cum countdown, knowing that now you'll need my feet for your orgasms to feel this good.
    Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In the competitive space of consumer electronics there is not much room for sales people that can't perform, that is why Megan's boss summons her to his hotel room after a very long day at the CES show. She sells laptops and he wants to make sure that she is proficient enough with her knowledge to be effective enough on the sales floor. So Megan's boss has her take a test to see the level of her technical knowledge, and it's not just any test, he wants his salespeople to be able to perform under pressure so he explains to Megan that for every wrong answer, she must REMOVE AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING! Pretty Megan being young and naive, goes along with it to keep in good standing with her boss, only question is how far is she willing to go to keep that standing?
    Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are **** Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition, as I'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you.
    So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under.
    Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, **** and useless. You will crave me so so bad.
    Now it's time to wake up.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    7 days of jerk off games to tease, humiliate and drain your cock.
    It's so hard for you to control yourself around my perfect feet but today there is no quick jerk and cum for you. I'm making you edge for me!
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 15 min 51 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miss Drogan is in class preparing for her next lesson. As she writes on the board she brushes her hand over her soft black sheer tights. This reminds her just how soft her nylons are and she is distracted. She leaves the board and starts to play with her long legs, slipping off her skirt so she can feel her nylon legs move freely. She crosses her legs, rubbing them together, and then slips off her heels showing you her nylon clad soles. She bends over in front of you showing the seam running all the way down the middle of her peachy ass, putting her hands inside her tights stretching them, and as she sits up on the desk you can see the reinforced gusset of the tights as she opens her legs. Miss Drogan slowly slips off the rest of her outfit and she is soon she is in just her thong & tights, pulling them both down to reveal her perfect round bottom.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them, it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile