Page 7770 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 677072707670772077607768776977707771777277807820787082708770 ... LastLast
Results 77,691 to 77,700 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The viewer is my bf and we are going out for the day. I really really want to wear my long leather gloves and thigh high boots, but I know my bf cannot control himself around Me in leather! Last time he embarrassed me. So after I slide on my gloves, I cage my bf in chastity. I lock him up and we head out together. The video cuts to us returning as I carry two big shoe boxes. Yay! I got new shoes. My bf is so well behaved when his cock is locked up! I slide off my leather boots and make him worship my sweaty feet. I rub my gloves all over my feet and make him lick my smelly gloves. Will I let him out of his cage?
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
    Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Like a good pet Lyla's slave waits for her by the door, waiting patiently for his owner to come home. She keeps a dog bowl there filled with water for him to lap up when he gets thirsty. It's also convenient because when she comes home she can also use it to wash her feet in, filling the water with dirt her feet picked up during the day. Now the slave has some nice Lyla flavored water to drink.
    Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Size: 73.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While I Read My Book i got super extra mega horny as fuck.... !! I choose to forget about book and give to myself an great orgasm in all positions..ohhh fuckkk ...thats amazing!!! I cum...I cum.... ohhh yeahh...(PS: buy this video only if ur ready to cum,bcz u have no chance to keep ur sperm)
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
    Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
    Size: 980 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
    Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
    Resolution: 640 x 406
    Size: 1.97 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We've been dating for a little bit now, fucking quite a bit in many different places. It's been a thrill almost getting caught in public. Yet, I need something more. I need to act on my fantasies. I want two men to fuck me at the same time while you watch. You can choose to stay with me or leave. Either way, I'm going to fuck two men at once. One on one just isn't enough. You already know I'm kind of a slut, but you don't even know the half of it. Tonight, you're going to find out just how much of a whore I really am. I can't wait to get my hole filled and taste all that cum! How does it feel to be with a woman who's a complete slut, my love??
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 968 MiB
    Download From AnzFile