Page 7764 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 676472647664771477547762776377647765776677747814786482648764 ... LastLast
Results 77,631 to 77,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alice Lighthouse is looking as sexy as ever while she's fooling around with her husband in bed. After stroking his long, thick cock for a bit, she decides to spice things up by switching to her feet for a steamy foot job! Once he lubes up his cock, she teases it by running her feet up and down the length of his shaft. See her rub her cute French manicured toes against his throbbing cock before hugging it between her soft, wrinkly arches. Watch as he slips his hand inside of her panties, teasing her pussy while she works his dick with her feet. Soon, all her clothes are off and she's foot milking him until he cums all over her pretty feet.
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 128 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We both had a long day... let's unwind together!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Diana is tall 5 feet 10 inches - 177 cm, 59 KG / 131 lbs and very sexy foot model, she has 9 US /39 EU size, high arched sexy feet. She shows her slender oily soles and high arches when she rests her feet on a stool. This great soles show clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920x1080 for high quality and running time is 04:18 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.
    Models: Cock Trample City Clips

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

mmmm sexy Royal feet, submit I Am perfect and you have no other way to escape... you need My feet you need my sexy Nylon Royal feet.... watch ,Roll Down For My perfections
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Size: 845 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We dated for quite some time and I always thought you were a funny and cute guy. What I did NOT know was how short and stubby your peepee was while we dated. Since we took a break and have been seeing other people I have learned what a real mans cock looks like. Which kind of makes me not happy.
    I know you came over thinking we would maybe be getting back together. But I simply can not do that with how small you are. I just can't go back to that.
    I did notice though something while we dated...how you so often wanted to touch and massage my feet. See, you can't be my boyfriend again but perhaps we can arrange something else when I'm not on a date with real men with real cocks.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. **** dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and **** dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 74.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This apartment's floor is filthy! It seems like all the filth has been collecting on the bottom of my soles, too.. That's what slaves are for, cleaning dirty feet! Get down there and use that tongue to clean off that dirt, slave. I want to see you eat up every speck of dust. That's all you are good for anyhow.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip - NO NAME MENTIONED so this can be enjoyed by many. Like all my customs, this clip is rendered at highest quality making it suitable for larger screen viewings [[Bare Feet always in a comfortable and natural position (do NOT lift and/or hold with hands, but be natural). Show the feet in some angles: on top, on the side and the soles, but always in a comfortable and natural position.
    . Light clothes and beautiful loose hair like a powerful and rich young woman.
    You and your boyfriend are both my Masters. You have a large farm, and there is a family of life-time slaves who are bound to serve You. I was born in this family and all I have ever known is serving You both. My purpose of life is to serve you and I know of nothing different. I work in the fields, milk the cows and help run the farm along with my family members. We cook and serve You food, and You both personally when I am called upon ... whatever You want, bathing You, rubbing Your feet, serving You both sexually, and being Your toilet. My Step-Mother and Step-Sister cares Your hair and Your nails. My Step-Mother is Your slave! Call her when You want asYour servant. You are superior me and my family. We do not get paid, we just obey and the reward is simply being in your presence and having the privilege to be Your slaves. We are prisoners of Your farm forever... ]]
    Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
    Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 765 MiB
    Download From AnzFile