Page 7763 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 676372637663771377537761776277637764776577737813786382638763 ... LastLast
Results 77,621 to 77,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 491 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Sierra Nicole is getting ready for bedtime, and she needs you to clean and worship her feet before she can **** peacefully. She tells you to come close, and promises that if you lick her feet properly, tomorrow, you might get a release from your chastity! She informs you that she wants both feet sparkling clean, teasing you with the key to your cock cage in her hands. Swinging the keys in your face, she tells you that you're slacking, and instructs you to stay focused. You're doing a good job now, and she praises you for it. You must really want a chance to cum tomorrow, slave. Be a good foot slut, and suck on her toes before she goes to bed. Otherwise, you might stay on dick lock down for even longer. When she's had enough, she sends you lay at the foot of her bed, telling you that you did a great job. If you're lucky, she'll still feel like letting you out of chastity in the morning!
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Size: 254 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Gorgeous Domme Ceara Lynch talks about how her first experience with pantyhose was also her first experience with the fetish world - selling dirty pantyhose to an online sub. She talks about the different things guys have wanted her to do in her pantyhose before selling them & creative ways that she has used pantyhose in her fetish shoots. Includes pantyhose domination, pantyhose stories, dirty pantyhose The pantyhose worn in this clip are available for sale - 6 minutes
    Models: Star Nine

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
    Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Some of you really are just big fucking idiots and can not figure out how to please me. Well today slave I am going to make this very very easy on you. Your job today is to clean my heels that means every thing that I have stepped in, dirt, gum , cum, whatever. Now for some of you you are really going to enjoy this. Others of you have no heel/ foot fetish.. I don't care this is not about you this is about what I want and I want your mouth around these heels!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every year I hire a company to serve my holiday party. You are there every single year. I normally leave a tip at the end of party. This year my guest raved about the service. The Having fun was flowing all night. There was not one dry glass in the house. During the party I notice you staring at my legs and shoes. I figured you had weird shoe fetish but, then I started dangling my shoe off my foot and I noticed you had a bulge in your pants. You have a foot fetish. After all the guest leave I tell you it's time for your tip. This year I'm going to let you jerk to my perfect feet. You did an excellent job this year and I feel a lame server like yourself deserves a tip that is earned. This clip contains: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, BAREFOOT, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HOLIDAY, COUNTDOWN TO CUM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, LEGS
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to show some appreciation for these sexy toes!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 168 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my feet or I'll destroy your entire city!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile