Page 7762 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 676272627662771277527760776177627763776477727812786282628762 ... LastLast
Results 77,611 to 77,620 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels Exposing-Fantasy her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 694 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom with no names used
    "This would be very hot : wearing the same outfit as in ' PVC smoking ' (or something similar), with a pony tail, you are on the floor, facing away from the camera, with your ass and soles in front of the camera, you are bent forward, showing your ass's amazing curves from different angles, with the bottom edge of the outfit as far up you ass as possible. Your ass, legs and feet are oiled. At the start you warn the viewer that this is a very Mesmerizing video, so dangerous to watch. It may have irreversible consequences! Toes against the ground, you show the stunning curves of your feet's arches, and spreading your toes. You make fun at how any normal guy would go crazy seeing your amazing oiled ass from those angles, and how despite that my eyes are glued to your soles. You say that what makes my cock hard isn't your ass, but your feet. You tease with both your ass and feet, but only encouraging me to jerk to your feet. You do a countdown in the end and order me to look at your feet while i cum, say that I must not take my eyes off your feet until i get every last drop of cum out. Laugh at how you've totally Mesmerized me with your feet :-D"
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your addiction is out of control you are smoking more now than ever before, your smoking cigarettes soaked in cum, wearing women's undergarments, pantyhose and slutty lipstick! Look at you now, my royally addicted smoking slut! Your addiction is out of control there is n o turning back now. I have an offer you can't refuse...the most delicious cigarettes of them. Premium Pussy Cigarettes. With me sitting there nude and perfect there isn't anything you could deny me. There is nothing you could do to resist me. You are officially mine forever...light em...it's time to chain smoke and **** with my words racing though your mind.
    Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Size: 474 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She is playing with her phone but your entire focus is on her long legs. She keeps crossing them and dangling her high shiny heels off her cute toes. School girl uniform. Nude nylons.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
    Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
    Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, Creatures, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
    Size: 1.76 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties, and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse, Terra **** in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away, or will she be tickled forever?
    Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom (no names are used) - Request: "On your knees hopeless pin dick foot and Aroma slut... at Princess Ashley's feet.. fetch those Aroma.... I know You'll do anything for those feet... sniff the Aroma... deep sniffs slut... then my feet.. no touching... just keep alternating between the Aroma and my feet until your brain is fried and your slut hole loosens up... how far will You go in the hope of worshipping my feet? sniff more Aroma... reach for that fat dildo and ... You know what's coming next, slut... more Aroma and feet, and slide down on to it... fill Yourself up for those divine pedicured feet.. get brain fucked and sluthole fucked as you sniff my feet and Aroma.. I want the dildo disappear as you bounce on it and advance it balls deep.. keep sniffing.....no touching my feet or that useless 2 inch thing bouncing between your legs... keep doing this until your useless cum oozes out that useless pin dick... that's as close as you'll ever get to those divine feet and to having an orgasm.. amusing loser"
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 23 s
    Size: 508 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am apprehensive about sucking my own toes. "What is the turn on?" But I try it and get really turned on.