Page 7759 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 675972597659770977497757775877597760776177697809785982598759 ... LastLast
Results 77,581 to 77,590 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 314 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
    Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
    Size: 2.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you ever think its weird how much of a loser you are for my feet? You completely disregard "real life." You choose to stay here and pay me for the privilege of jerking to my feet. I've ruined you! You need that extra oomph that only a true princess like me can deliver, to satisfy your fetish. Seeing my big feet in a pair of sky-high heels gets you harder than any lame woman in your day-to-day life can. My long legs and perfect feet have turned you into a groveling, addicted foot freak. You're nothing but my weak, drooling servant, controlled by the overwhelming urge to jerk to my feet and obey my every command.
    Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 491 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

5 hot latina dominas play foot fetish with 1 slave in this movie. They talk on the bed with each other, then their slave lay in front of them, and all of them put their feet on her head. Then they start smothering her, squeeze her face, trampling on it, and put their angle and feet deep down in her throat until she start coughing. One pair of feet is enough to get something moving in the pants of those who are the suckers of foot fetish. What about five sexy pairs of feet belonging to five hot Latina dominas who are using a slave to be humiliated while they are laughing at her? Pure heaven. These women of have no trouble pushing both their feet and their ankle even so deep into the slave's mouth, who's lying on the floor, that she starts choking and grasping for air. There's a beautiful shot of an avalanche of red and white toe nails on top of the disfigured little slave whose face has to endure some foot domination, such as smothering, squeezing and some trampling even.
    Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 41 min 30 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Painted in Gold nail polish this girl gets here toes painted by guys who pay for her pedicure . I found myself being a right pervert crawling under her table to take a closer look. I just had to ask her if she could give me a foot wank. Guys get your fucking cocks out for these very stinky sweaty toes . the bottom of her feet are extremely dirty with Toe rings to match
    Models: Stinky British Feet

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Becky and Roxy have been at St Margaret's all morning after Headmistress asked them to sneak in to find some information. They have both been on their feet for hours and want their feet worshipping. Matron has mentioned that she has you waiting in her office and that they can use you for whatever they want. So they both arrive still wearing their St Margaret's uniform and as they slip off their heels they demand that you massage their tired, hot sweaty feet through their warm socks. Like an obedient sub you do exactly what they say, even when they demand you suck their foot sweat from their socks! As both girls tell you that this is all you are good for, you do your best to pamper their pretty feet. Finally they both peel off their socks and order you to lick their bare soles and suck their toes, they even tell you to lick in between their toes and make sure you lick out any fluff that's stuck there. You obey them, and when they ram their feet down your throat you just take it once again, you are such a loser and they know it!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile