Page 7751 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 675172517651770177417749775077517752775377617801785182518751 ... LastLast
Results 77,501 to 77,510 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you say you're not into feet? Oh really? Are you sure? Just look at these SOLES! You're totally into feet! I keep mocking your denial of being TOTALLY obsessed with My perfect feet. Why don't you just admit you like jerking your dick to feet?! Just embrace it. you're a pervy little foot freak! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Santa Claus Gets His Dick Sucked.Will u be my Santa Claus?
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are no longer a good wholesome christian man... you are my next victim. I know you go weak when you sniff my Aroma, and I am going to coerce you to sniff and commit sinful acts against Jesus Christ- you will be my Aroma addicted wank puppet. Heaven is over, Hell is where we belong.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When you see my toes you have the strongest desire in your life... To put them inside your little dirty mouth and feel the taste of perfection. You want me to stick my sole to your throat, right? You know what? This will never happen, haha.
    Although, I'm going to tell you what will happen. Each and every of my toes deserves to be admired and worshipped. You will pay a dozen bucks for every toe. Right now, bitch. Yeah, this is how it works - you earn your money to be able to imagine my feet in your mouth. Am I the kindest Lady to give you such an opportunity? Indeed. Don't forget to inhale, gagging my feet in your dreams.
    To prove you're a good boy and please the Lady use the markup codes:
    Loser Tax: "ServeTheLady" - 20% Markup
    Sissy Tax: "MaidForLady" - 30% Markup
    Lady's Bitch: "WhosMaBitch" - 50% Markup
    Be a Real Finsub: "PigsMustPay" - 100% Markup
    Please Lady, Rip me Off: "CrushedByLady" - 200%
    Markup Everything for Valerie: "DrainMeLady" - 1000% Markup
    Follow my Twitter: @YourLadyValerie
    Models: LadyValerie

Duration: 4 min 57 s
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just took over your company. I marched into the board room and made the CEO get on all fours and kiss My heels. But I didn't stop there. I got on the table and made the ENTIRE board of directors crumble to My feet. My power is too much for these so called "powerful men." But am I going to stop there? No! I'm taking over the whole company and making you losers line up, with paychecks in mouths, ready to drop EVERYTHING at My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Resolution: 270 x 480
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mmmm just look at my yummy purple toes, like little grape candies you wish you could pop in your mouth. This is as close as your loser lips will be getting to them however...
    All the more reason to worship from heel to toe extra hard, then show me how weak they make you!
    Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 29.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I tease you showing off my bush bump through my panties. Look at how obvious it is! After a little more teasing, I slip them off and cum with you. I even squirt a few times.
    Models: Ann_Sulu's Store

Duration: 17 min 35 s
    Size: 423 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Helen has skipped her sports lesson and plans to hide out in Matron's room, but when she arrives she sees you hiding behind the screen. She calls you out, knowing you are just another St Hugh's pervert trying to sneak a peek of something you shouldn't, and she thinks it will be fun to toy with you. Helen explains how you will never get near a girl like her for real because you are a loser, instead she tells you how hot & sweaty her feet are. After she has been running around playing hockey and it is such a hot day, she also tells you she hasn't washed her socks since she her last PE lesson! They must smell really bad! She slips off her hot trainers she puts them in your face, can you smell the warm sweat? Sitting with her socked feet up on the table she orders you to bury your face in her feet, and you do exactly as you are told, you are so pathetic. You can feel just how sweaty & sticky her feet are, the damp socks rubbing against your face. Then as Helen slips off her top & bra you better make sure your eyes stay firmly focused on her feet! She slips off her socks too, revealing her cute feet underneath, they are just as sweaty, and there are bound to be bits stuck to them, who knows when they were lasted washed. She orders you to lick her toes, and once again you do exactly as you are told. However soon Helen is bored with you, you are just too easy to control, and she orders you to leave while throwing one of her dirty socks at you, telling you how you will be **** with it from now on!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Size: 119 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
    Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Size: 630 MiB
    Download From AnzFile