Page 7749 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 674972497649769977397747774877497750775177597799784982498749 ... LastLast
Results 77,481 to 77,490 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus, its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy, give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
    Contains: JOI, jerk off instruction, ebony joi, fetish clips pov, femdom clips pov, ebony femdom, joi games
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your sexy psychologist has a very hands on approach to your foot fetish.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
    Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless, little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So, I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So, I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch, because this is as close to Me (or any woman, really) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalia has been left alone in class, and having already slipped off her cardigan, heels & stockings and you can join her just as she starts to feel horny. She decides she cannot risk stripping off the rest of her uniform but she does love to have her feet bare & Exposed-Fantasy, so she can spread and wiggle her toes as she touches herself. With her sexy feet up on the desk you will have a close up view of her bare soles & toes as she opens her legs and rubs her pussy over her thong, still wearing her sexy leather gloves. As she play with her pussy more an more you can watch how much it makes her scrunch up her toes with pleasure, flashing you her gorgeous silver nail polish. She slips off her gloves so she can feel herself more closely, rubbing herself harder, finally slipping her hand inside her thong. She gets faster and faster until she cums hard, really spreading & scrunching up her toes tightly, as the strong orgasm surges all the way down her body, all the way right down to her pretty pinkies!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 99.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You didn't expect me in your office. I waited till everyone leaves. I've noticed you've been starring at my feet all day long. Then you go into your office and stroke your cock to me. Don't deny it! I've seen cum stains on your pants. You are a total foot perv! I bet you rather jerk to my gorgeous feet than fuck your wife's pussy. I will let you admire, worship and stroke your cock to my hot feet BUT you must double my salary. If you DON'T - i will tell your wife that you jerk all day to my feet. Now pull out your cock, show me how hard you are for my soft soles, pretty manicured toes, long legs....You are so horny for me! I love homewrecking you with my feet. You are so weak.
    I turn around and show off my hot ass, tease your hard throbbing cock with my wiggling toes....I apply lotion on my feet and massage them telling you all about how good it feels to slide your hard cock between my warm soft feet.
    I give you lots of Feet JOI....You will cum to my feet AND NOT your wife.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 162 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All I have to do is show up in latex pants and bare feet and you would have to stop what you're doing and drop to your knees! Does that mean you're a weak ass loser? And if I told you to take your pants off and cum on my wrinkled soles, you would do it anywhere, anytime! Charlotte Stokely Categories: Foot Fetish, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Foot Worship, Latex Leggings, Foot Humiliation, Feet JOI.
    Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 668 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I always knew you were a pathetic little bitch for feet, but this is taking it to a whole new level. After I'm done with you, my beautiful soles are going to haunt your dreams.
    Models: GoddessAngie

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got done cleaning my guest bathroom barefoot and look how disgustingly dirty my feet are! Random hairs which could be mine or my dogs, could possibly be some pubes on there too from anyone that used my bathroom. Who knows really. Plus when my boyfriend comes over, or any male for that matter, they can't seem to get all their Yellow Juice in the toilet....so I'm sure there's some Yellow Juice on the bottom of my feet as well and this is where you come into play. See I have a date tonight and I just bought these new high heels that I really want to wear but there is no way I'm going to put my dirty feet into those shoes. Did I mention my water got shut off due to some plumbing repair in the building so you are going to have to give my feet a nice good cleaning. I don't care if you lick or suck the dirt, Yellow Juice, and hair off with your mouth just get it done. and while you are doing it I hope you remember that it's not me that put you in this position of a little foot licking bitch it's that little mouse dick between your legs. Since you can't be of any use to me sexually at least you can be of use to me as my graveling dirt eating foot slave. So get down on your knees and get to licking. I'll let you keep that taste in your mouth while I'm out on my date with a man that actually has a cock.
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile