Page 7747 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 674772477647769777377745774677477748774977577797784782478747 ... LastLast
Results 77,461 to 77,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 222 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

***Custom Clip***
    Dirty socks, bare feet and my spit! The stuff dreams are made of, sick
    freak. I just got your email while going on my morning jog and I can't
    believe what you're asking. You want me to send you my dirty socks with my spit in it so you can smell it and masturbate?! So gross. I could never
    take a guy seriously with such a sick fetish. You're lucky I just finished
    my morning run and I just happen to be wearing a pair of fresh, sweaty
    socks. I bet you wish your were here right now to smell them and jerk your
    little cock off.
    Models: Princess Cindi

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 917 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom order, no names are used - "You're lying on your side like Queen Cleopatra, telling me that I was bought by You and Your husband, my new Masters. So You TELL ME that from now on, I will serve my new Owners, my Master and my Mistress. And You continue TELLING ME that now I am a personal and domestic slave of young alpha couple. I will always walk behind You both, carrying Your things and following You. I have to love and be loyal to my Owners, because my life belongs to You both forever. When You both get home, I run to pick up the things You leave on the floor and take off Your shoes. You call me "SLAVE" many and many times in the clip. Tell me You will take me by collar in the streets. If I do something wrong, I will be whipped! Tell me I belong to You and I am just a property and a slave of my Master and Mistress forever. Tell me I HAVE NOT OTHER CHOICE, I am You slave, Your prisoner forever! Now I have to work hard for my Master and Mistress. In Your house I will stay naked all the time, as a slave must be. I will shower You both and I have to accept if my Master wants to Yellow Juice on my face at His shower, because I HAVE NO CHOICE... You laugh of me in a esnobe and sarcastic way and tell me that I will be Your slave and PROPERTY forever. Please don't forget to call me "SLAVE" many, many and many times in the clip. Thank You"
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MsChristina-hh - iwantclips

Models: MsChristina-hh

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been waiting for a while to dominate and humiliate your wife, I've finally got the chance to do it so I'm taking advantage of this situation and making her My foot slave! I've got the bitch on her knees throughout, sat beneath My feet, she's not only overpowered by Me but she's made a mockery of in front of you! This is so humiliating for her, just the way I like it! I push My feet in her face, tell her to smell them, remind her who the Alpha female is and verbally abuse her throughout. I just love to fuck with her mind even more as I take great joy in telling her that her own husband is laughing at her whilst lusting over Me! She knows that after this you'll never look at her in the same way again!
    Includes but not limited to... foot humiliation, foot domination, foot fetish, humiliation, verbal abuse, powerful woman, brat girl, pov, high heels, bare legs, female domination, dangling, soles, polished toenails, toes, sweaty feet, homewrecker, foot smelling, Coerced flattery, bratty princess.
    Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Size: 412 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Kyaa
    You little, pathetic weakling, down there on the floor beneath me. You don't deserve to even look upon my beauty. I am a Queen and you are nothing but a pathetic little minion. You're nothing. You are less than nothing. In fact, you're a nuisance. But if I can find a use for you, perhaps you won't be such a waste of fucking space. Put your focus on my feet, specifically my perfect toes right there in your face. They make you so horny and so weak. I have so much power over you with just my toes. My feet are more powerful than you could ever conceive of being yourself.
    Just look at how much I'm turning you on with my feet in your face. Focus on my toes as they destroy your brain cells. I want you spending your time thinking about my perfect feet, wondering what color my toe nails are. Obsess over every aspect of my perfect toes. Spend every day worshiping them, stroking for them, thinking about them. And if you're lucky, I'll even let you pay them. You might even have the honor of paying for my next pedicure.
    Being my toe worshiping slave boy is your life's purpose. Your whole life is about worshiping me. The only reason you work or even fucking exist is to please my feet. You've always been a slave to my toes since the first time you laid eyes on them. But you are not doing enough for them and that's why you find yourself depressed and restless. That's why you come to me, begging, because you don't know what to do with yourself. You simply need to worship me and focus on my toes. You don't deserve anything but my toes.
    You're just a toe worshiping bitch for Goddess Kyaa. Focus on my long, lovely toes, see how I can stretch them and flex them, and scrunch them and curl them. And see how I can point them right in your face. Do you think you could fit all of my toes in your loser mouth? LOL! My feet are your total obsession, your addiction. You live for my toes, you crave them. Your cock is so hard and you're so horny but you're not allowed to cum until you pay tribute to my toes. Focus on my toes in your face and pay for my pedicure, my toe slave. And knowing that you paid for my next pedicure will make your cock throb.
    You paid your cum tax and now you're going to stroke for my toes. You're a slave for my perfect feet. Cum for my toes, cum for my perfect feet, slave.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 4. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 4 - Obedience Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 5.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your sexy psychologist has a very hands on approach to your foot fetish.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch.
    Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet.
    Aint iam right my little foot bitch?
    Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job.
    Do you think you will do a good job?
    And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you?
    How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
    Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
    Size: 918 MiB
    Download From AnzFile