Page 7746 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 674672467646769677367744774577467747774877567796784682468746 ... LastLast
Results 77,451 to 77,460 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

women in sexy shoes everywhere you go? The ache you feel...when they just effortlessly kick their feet in their cute little shoes. They don't even know what they're doing to you. And if they know, they wouldn't fucking care. Or maybe they enjoy Tormenting you. Me? I'm a combination of both. I enjoy the fact that I don't care and this means the world to you. Just dangling, pointing, arching...and you can't get hard. That's the best part of chastity: teasing you and teaching you how to resist. How to stop doing whatever your dick tells you to do and obeying your Goddess instead. Does this hurt? Is this evil? Probably. I'm delighted by your predicament. Don't worry; after about a week or two, you'll be mind fucked until you stop focusing so much on your previous master (your dick) and direct your entire life toward your new master: ME. I love that something so simple drives you so crazy. I'm going to go through several pairs of heels, of different colors and sizes, and, one by one, I'm going to walk all over your mind. Look, get excited, but don't touch. That dick is in chastity, locked up, and there's something delightful about a sexually frustrated and obedient male. I want you to watch every second and resist the outrageous urge to touch yourself for this entire video. Do it. Take the challenge to keep it in the cage - because you have no choice.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.86 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Close up views of my unpainted toes as I lotion my feet, it gets really messy as I completely cover my feet, toes, legs and eventually my ass in creamy white lotion. I rub my clit and tease you with my sexy feet
    Models: Rebecca Stilles

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 19 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me bounce around and jingle my bells! Ass and tit worship.
    Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 15 s
    Size: 77.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on Therapy-Fantasy technique.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 119 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i walk into my brother's room to borrow his laptop, and when i open it, i find out that he's been looking at footjob videos! now that i know about his secret fetish, i decide i'm going to have a little fun and put my socked foot right on his lap. even though my Step-Brother knows how wrong it is, he can't help but get aroused. knowing i'm in control, i pull his pants down and start jerking his cock with my socked feet, then take one sock off and start rubbing my bare foot up and down. once i take my other sock off, i clamp his cock tightly in between my soft, silky soles and glide them up and down. as his cock is getting harder, he guiltily tells me that i should stop. but of course, when i ask him if he really wants me to stop, he can't bring himself to answer. as i'm working my brother's cock, we hear our Step-Parents pull in the driveway. my Step-Brother starts to freak out, but i'm determined to make him cum before our Step-Parents come to check on us. i wrap my feet around his cock and start to give him a passionate blowjob, as he panics to himself about how much trouble we're going to be in. finally, he can't hold off any longer and shoots his warm cum all over his sister's pretty feet.
    Models: Mia Nicolette

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 36.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
    Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet drive you crazy, don't they! They make you so weak at the knees. You can't help but jerk off to them... So, what are you waiting for? You know you want to! You love my perfect feet, you love when I scrunch my toes and spread them. You just love everything about them! You can't get enough of them! You are addicted to feet! Haha! You're such a loser! Looking at the bottom of women's feet all the time. After all... that's the only part of a women's body that you actually deserve to look at. Isn't it! The very very bottom!
    Note: There is a some background noise in this video from my naughty new fur [email protected] You might not notice while you're obsessing over my gorgeous feet though. ;-)
    Models: Goddess Kylie Jacobs

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I cut My toe nails and mock you for wanting to eat the clippings then I paint My toes and humiliate you for being so weak
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 960 MiB
    Download From AnzFile