Page 7741 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 674172417641769177317739774077417742774377517791784182418741 ... LastLast
Results 77,401 to 77,410 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your dirty little secret: You fantasize about cock, but are too ashamed to admit it because it`ll wreck that macho image you portray. Well, now`s your chance to toss your inhibitions aside and jerk-off to the dicks you`re always thinking about. Start stroking yourself as I sit here rubbing my amazing body while describing what it would be like for you to suck a big, hard cock. Give in and let yourself go as you imagine what it would be like to start at the top of huge, juicy cock and lick your way down the shaft. Keep jerking off as you think about taking that hard dick so deep in your mouth you gag, but don`t cum yet! You`re not allowed to blow your load until I give you permission, understood? I`m going to repeatedly take you to the edge of orgasm as I continue describing what it would be like for you to lick and suck a fat cock. I`m sure there`s somebody you`ve been dying to give a blowjob to. Think about them as you jack yourself harder and faster until I finally allow you to cum!
    Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 643 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We want you to jerk off to our stinky smelly feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 391 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The only thing that gives you power is money... the only thing that makes you feel in control... But I am Satan the patron of addiction and sin and in my presence you loose all control and you binge into my darkness... I have so much power every time I click my fingers money evaporates from your bank account.. the more and more you talk to me the more you are drained to financial ruin... Ruin yourself for me, become weak for me and loose all control and power to be my little follower.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 87.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom with no names used

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
    ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
    Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 80.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CLIP REQ - Finalmente anche tua moglie si

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you are such nasty Loser!Dirty Slave!!! wanna drink My Spit?wanna clean my hight heels?OFc you do!get down and start begin
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile