Page 7737 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 673772377637768777277735773677377738773977477787783782378737 ... LastLast
Results 77,361 to 77,370 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: Its been long time I have not contacted you .I was busy in my life. One night I went out for dinner and co incidentally you also there.You saw me and you came to me and grab my hair. You tell me how dare I could not contact you. You took me to your dungeon and tied me. Slap me very brutally make me kiss your feet and worship you. Giving me rules to worship you.
    Clip Contains: femdom, boots, goddess, face slapping, foot fetish, heels, legs, redhead, pvc, vinyl, slave training, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The doorbell rings, but this isn't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand, plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job--then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks, and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used, helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick, wet cum. This is her new job! She'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum-drenched socks, feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is easily the best foot fetish jerk-off instruction clip that I've ever filmed--trust Me when I tell you that you NEED to see this one! I expertly tease you with My sexy size 11 feet and bratty attitude. And then I decide that I want you to jerk that dick for Me, and I want you to jerk it EXACTLY how I tell you to do it, fucker! Of course what would a Lexie JOI clip be without the hottest cum countdown of your life? Think you can handle it all the way to the end?
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These feet have you under a spell. Once you cum to me you're mine forever!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mercedes has been left alone in class, she is meant to be studying history but she clearly has no interest. As she sits at her desk she spins around and throws her feet up on the desk behind her, showing off her sexy high heels. She is wearing her heels with black over the knee socks pushed down her calves. She slowly slips off her heels revealing her socked soles, but it doesn't stop there as she is feeling naughty. Mercedes slowly starts to slip off the rest of her uniform, pausing to play with her cute socked feet. When in just her lingerie she slips off her socks, showing her bare soles and wrapping her tie around them, letting it slip in between her toes. Soon Mercedes is slipping off her lingerie too, leaving her completely naked but still wiggling her toes and playing with her sexy feet.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip - NO NAME MENTIONED so this can be enjoyed by many. Like all my customs, this clip is rendered at highest quality making it suitable for larger screen viewings [[Bare Feet always in a comfortable and natural position (do NOT lift and/or hold with hands, but be natural). Show the feet in some angles: on top, on the side and the soles, but always in a comfortable and natural position.
    . Light clothes and beautiful loose hair like a powerful and rich young woman.
    You and your boyfriend are both my Masters. You have a large farm, and there is a family of life-time slaves who are bound to serve You. I was born in this family and all I have ever known is serving You both. My purpose of life is to serve you and I know of nothing different. I work in the fields, milk the cows and help run the farm along with my family members. We cook and serve You food, and You both personally when I am called upon ... whatever You want, bathing You, rubbing Your feet, serving You both sexually, and being Your toilet. My Step-Mother and Step-Sister cares Your hair and Your nails. My Step-Mother is Your slave! Call her when You want asYour servant. You are superior me and my family. We do not get paid, we just obey and the reward is simply being in your presence and having the privilege to be Your slaves. We are prisoners of Your farm forever... ]]
    Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I do not mention my feet in this clip. They serve as what you deserve to stroke to. I will encourage and tease you with my oily soles. You can't control it one bit. You must stroke. This site is making your hand tremble and ache for strokes. You stroke and stroke and find yourself cumming to those most perfect part of my body. This clip contain elements of foot fetish, jerk off instruction, lotion / oil fetish, foot worship, feet, soles, masturbation instruction, joi, feet joi, masturbation encouragement, jerk off encouragement, pov foot worship.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
    Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The all boys school St Hugh's have done it again, they have set up their hidden camera in the classroom. This time it is the poor unsuspecting Jo that is on the receiving end. As she sits in class studying hard you have a nice view from inside the opposite desk. She is studying so hard that she is feeling quite warm, so she slowly starts to slip off her cute uniform, first her blazer & tie, then starts to unbutton her blouse revealing her pretty bra. As she slips off her bra, you see her perfect tits, and it doesn't stop there. She stands up and slips down her tight little shorts & panties then sitting back down to study naked, still with no idea you are watching her!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 54 s
    Size: 92.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile