Page 7712 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 671272127612766277027710771177127713771477227762781282128712 ... LastLast
Results 77,111 to 77,120 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you've been staring at my feet in class, and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time, I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom, where no one is watching, I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher's desk!
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 90.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: It's my exam time and you are my strict teacher. I am your student who misbehave and don't study even if you tell. One evening you came from outside and see me doing nothing and looking at your videos and pictures. You shout at me , pull my ears and hairs and say what are you doing. After that you sit on chair tell me to come closer to you by showing figure and snapping your fingers. And tell me to write 1000 times that "I love Goddess Kira" and punish me with your stick. Lastly tell me if I don't do well you will punish me hard.
    Clip Contains: slave training, femdom, teacher, humiliation, whipping, spanking, domination, redhead, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 928 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My date couldnt keep his eyes off my feet the entire night. I could see his cock growing hard every time I dangled my high heels. I love my feet being worshipped so why not make this date a little more fun for the both of us. He's drooling as I pop in and out of my stilettos. I tease him with my pointed blue pedicured toes. He jerks it so fast for my arches as I spin around and show him just how hot my feet are!
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 866 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oiling my precious little feet I mock you for your addiction to them . Your so obsessed with them aren't you ?! Soon you'll be jerking to nothing else but them. Look at those spread toes , those arched soles . So weak for them , how they turn you on . Keep your eyes on my feet as I count you down JOI and in to your impending doom of total foot addiction , my feet training your brain to be used for their 'sole' purpose. ( This video contains humiliation , no sweet talk - can't be fake and pretend )
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM: "I have the entire Wrinkle Sole Heaven collection and I'm the one you who sent xxxxx my idea and made it a reality on the third and final videos. However, I'm a little greedy. I just want your feet to do it in only a way you know how to, driving us sole lovers up a freaking wall! I'm not requesting any attire or anything, just something very simple. This may seem weird, but could you do it without polish. I want your natural beauty to shine in this one. Also if its not too much trouble, when you're done shooting could you send me a pic of your toes unpolished? That would be amazing to add to my Sarah collection!
    You start off giving me this look, almost like you're bothered by me staring. You start to play with the curls in your head as you start to stare at me. After a minute of not speaking, you break your silence. You say "I know why you're here. You wanted to know if its true, if I can truly break your will with my soles. Just know, you were warned before I let you in and now there's no turning back." You prop your feet up still in shoes and socks. Then say "I've just got back from a long jog and my feet will have you hooked from the aroma, they really stink, just thought I'd let you know that." You pull off both shoes Exposing-Fantasy your sweaty socks only to say in the most degrading way possible while smiling, "You smell that? Smells amazing doesn't it? Don't you just want to savor these soles on your face?" Then start to peel those socks off displaying those sweaty soles in their ultimate beauty. Only to say, "Oops look what I did there, from this point on, you're fucking mine!" You start to flex and point your soles very close to the camera, while also showing some of those unpolished toes. "So what do you think, do you still believe my pictures are photoshopped and my videos have gone through some indepth video editing? This is the real deal, I ought to fuck you up for saying some **** like that. But you know what, I'm going to have some fun with you. I'm going to make you fucking suffer. When its all over, you will pay the ultimate price!" You place your soles in front of the camera making them the focal point. You start to scrunch, point, and spread. Then you scrunch hard and hold it. Then you say "Hmmm, you better be counting these wrinkles instead of jerking. Here let me help you out." You start to count to help me, only counting 3. Then you say, "Fuck it, don't count. I want you to cum all over my soles!" Then you take both hands, while holding a scrunch, push down on the toes to Coerce more wrinkles out. Then you say "Damn, I'm getting another fucking workout out of this just to make you a believer." Then you begin a countdown, while scrunching harder with every number as you get to one. When you get to one, you scrunch as hard as you ever have on video. Then, you say "I want you to get every ounce out." Once you're done, you motion your feet up and down telling me to lick the cum from your soles. You whip out a collar and place it on my neck. Telling me "You're going to make a good foot bitch now. This is what you get. You get to be my slave." While laughing as the video fades."
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 14 min 42 s
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know they do. Its time that you practice worshiping them . Under My rules loser ! On your knees , naked, tongue out !
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 853 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi my little foot bitch, you're in for a treat. I just got a really nice pedicure. Don't you love my red toes? Look at how soft my soles are. You love to worship Goddess' perfect feet. You're so lucky to get to worship such sexy feet. Can you imagine getting to actually smell and taste them? You're my little foot bitch. Look at them, they're the sexiest feet you've ever seen aren't they? They match my smooth tanned legs so well. You live to worship Goddess' perfect feet. My feet make you crazy. I bet you want to jerk off to them don't you? You're such a little foot pervert. Imagine getting to fall **** with My feet buried in your face, of course that is never going to happen, but you can dream. I know you dream about my feet all the time. You think about how amazing it would be to actually get to worship them in real life. Too bad you have to do it through a monitor because little foot bitches like you only get to worship from afar. What would you give up to actually get to worship My feet? Would you give up your wife? Your family?Your life savings? I know you would give up all of those things in a heartbeat to have just one hour with your Goddess' feet.
    Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alice Lighthouse is looking as sexy as ever while she's fooling around with her husband in bed. After stroking his long, thick cock for a bit, she decides to spice things up by switching to her feet for a steamy foot job! Once he lubes up his cock, she teases it by running her feet up and down the length of his shaft. See her rub her cute French manicured toes against his throbbing cock before hugging it between her soft, wrinkly arches. Watch as he slips his hand inside of her panties, teasing her pussy while she works his dick with her feet. Soon, all her clothes are off and she's foot milking him until he cums all over her pretty feet.
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Coach! I'm willing to do anything to be cheer captain! Let me prove it.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet, discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4
    Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
    Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS, BODY PART COMPARISON, FEET JOI, FEMDOM
    Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile