Page 7697 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 669771977597764776877695769676977698769977077747779781978697 ... LastLast
Results 76,961 to 76,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk into the room, make myself comfortable on the couch and pile my filthy dirty feet in your face. So? What are you waiting for? Clean my feet, foot slave! Lick my grimy feet as I relax and look on, grossed out. I scrunch up my feet and command you to detail my toes as I softly speak about how they got so dirty.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When I find a loyal slave that will do practically anything I command, especially as a devoted foot worshiper, I have to keep them under my control. So, when I find a slave with Step-Mommy issues and cant separate himself from sucking her tit, then I step in and convince Step-Mom that their little boy is all grown up and belongs to me now. They may try and persuade their boy that this isnt the best choice and try to steal my slaves back, but I know how loyal my slaves are to me. All I have to do is get Step-Mom out of the picture somehow Once I do, I tell you all about what I have done to your poor Step-Mommy and how humiliated she will be if I ever let her go. The fact that I have done something so terrible to your own Step-Mother and you are still groveling at my feet ready to service me proves that you are broken and truly under my power.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Size: 441 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet drive you crazy, don't they! They make you so weak at the knees. You can't help but jerk off to them... So, what are you waiting for? You know you want to! You love my perfect feet, you love when I scrunch my toes and spread them. You just love everything about them! You can't get enough of them! You are addicted to feet! Haha! You're such a loser! Looking at the bottom of women's feet all the time. After all... that's the only part of a women's body that you actually deserve to look at. Isn't it! The very very bottom!
    Note: There is a some background noise in this video from my naughty new fur [email protected] You might not notice while you're obsessing over my gorgeous feet though. ;-)
    Models: Goddess Kylie Jacobs

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
    Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
    Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

went for a walt and i got my feet super dirty i want you to lick them clean
    while i give you joi. fascinate with my soles
    Models: Goddesssoless

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so beneath ME. You come to Me begging for abuse and to be controlled. I want to smash your face with My feet until you are suffocated!!!
    Take your place at My FEET and accept your role as My footslave. Gag on My long toes while I shove them down your stupid throat! Just imagine being consumed by the sweat from my feet & tasting MY feet while I choke you with My toes!! I know it makes you weak... Now give in to your addiction and buy this clip for you to watch over and over and over and over...
    Models: MistressMK

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile