Page 7664 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 666471647564761476547662766376647665766676747714776481648664 ... LastLast
Results 76,631 to 76,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I saw you eyeing me and sending drink after drink at the bar. I knew you were the perfect patient. So I slipped something in your drink, gently grabbed your hand, and led you to my car. You wake up drowsy in my bedroom on the floor. I tell you that I want to have a little fun with you. I Explain how easy it was to get to back to my place. Even easier than I expected. I tease you a bit with my perfect hot body making sure that you're good and hard. I can tell that you want to jerk your cock as you gaze up at me but you're unable. You can't move. So I give you a hand. I stroke you just enough to get to you the edge. Once you're all worked up I decide to let you in on my plans for you.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You came to me again to feel your deepest gay pleasure. I know you love to stroke your little pathetic dick to superior big black cock. It something that is over you. It is in your mind. Everyday your thinking about huge black shafts. Your cock is already pulsating just hearing me talking about black cocks. Oh my god what will happen with you when I will show you lots of black cocks. What will happen with you when I will Coerce you to suck them. Oh you are waiting for it my faggot boy.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Size: 790 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo, and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good boys get rewards, and that even applies to my slaves. Used for sex, you have done a good job with orgasm control and ensuring that I've gotten off multiple times in one session. Tonight, if you can give me 3 orgasms, you'll get a reward. I'll use my hands and mouth to work you over until you squirt your load into the air! Lucky little submissive you are.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No matter what you do, you always come back to My feet. You try and leave, you try and walk away, but you ALWAYS come back groveling at My perfect soft creamy soles. Something deep within was triggered the first time you saw My feet. So why even TRY to run away? Are you too afraid of the POWER they have over you? Awww.. stupid addicted foot bitch. It must be so exhausting, huh? Haha.. here you are back at MY feet, just as I predicted. you spend on My feet, you fantasize about them, you think about them every waking moment. Dont you?! Now.. wouldnt you just LOVE to sniff between each of these toes? Wouldnt you just LOVE to be used as My human foot stool laying on the floor in front of Me so I can wipe My feet all over you filthy face?! Hahaha.. silly little foot bitch. youre so addicted you couldnt escape if your life depended on it! Stop trying to resist, submit to your destiny, surrender to My feet!
    **Use code

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't feel bad about it. You were born to worship and I was born to rule. Who are you to deny my perfect feet? Who is anyone? You need to learn to enjoy and embrace your natural instinct.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 43 s
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I always knew you were a pathetic little bitch for feet, but this is taking it to a whole new level. After I'm done with you, my beautiful soles are going to haunt your dreams.
    Models: GoddessAngie

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello, my little foot slave. Time to worship my dirty soles with your tongue. I've been walking around my new apartment all day with bare feet. Now they are covered in dirt that you must clean before I give you your treat! Even when they are filthy, aren't they beautiful?
    Models: CakesX

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 540 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have two other clips available similar to this one about ass and tits so I just had to make one with feet! The game is very simple. Keep your hand on your cock, moving slightly at all times. Remove your hand, pay. Cum before my countdown, pay. Make it to 1 and you win a free orgasm! Think you can win, foot boy? You won't know unless you play!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile